What to do with Iran

So we are meant to mind our own business which is in the North Atlantic but we join Aukus a military alliance for the the Indo-Pacific region with the USA and Australia on the other side of the world. Aye sounds consistent and makes perfect sense.

When the US chose and/or allowed Israel to develop nukes, that was the day they just thought they could do as they liked.

- The bits of Palestine they fancied - drive the people off at gunpoint and settle the area

- Golan Heights - that's ours now

- Shebaa Farms - that too

- West Bank, Gaza, Al-Quds...all stolen from the previous owner

Sinai saw them over stretched but you get the feeling they'll be back for that whenever it suits them.
The Sinai is one of the most heavily mined area on the planet.

Because of the ever shifting sands neither the Egyptians or Israelis know where the mines are.

There are believed to be over 20 million mines in the Sinai Peninsula / western desert dating from WW2 and various Arab / Israel wars.

It’s practically uninhabitable.

So we let everyone do as they please? China to march into Taiwan, Russia to expand its borders again? Iran to play bs lottery in the Middle East using terror groups as a vanguard, let North Korea do as it pleases to reach their nuclear ambitions?
Supporting govts like israel and Ukraine mainly with munitions, is completely different to what Blair and labour dragged us into in Iraq and Afghanistan based on bs and lies and theyll forever have that hanging over their heads.
Again, each to their own, but no I dont want us involved, what right is it of ours to be moral arbiters of the world.

The Sinai is one of the most heavily mined area on the planet.

Because of the ever shifting sands neither the Egyptians or Israelis know where the mines are.

There are believed to be over 20 million mines in the Sinai Peninsula / western desert dating from WW2 and various Arab / Israel wars.

It’s practically uninhabitable.
Some zionist c**** will be working on the required tech to de-mine the area as we speak.

No doubt using funds supplied by the good ol' US of A

Nobody mentioning the Iran retaliation was over Israel bombing an Iranian consulate building and killing Iranians?

How would we react if someone bombed our embassy?
How would we react if terrorists had orchestrated something similar to Oct 7th on Uk soil and then hid in a foreign embassy?

Stop confusing Israelis with Zionists

Zionists are c****.
But when Islam is criticised, the pile on is you hate all Muslims.
Do you think we should stand back and watch allies attacked?
Do you think we should have allies or just be 100% isolationist? Keep out of everyone else's business and hope it doesn't affect us?
Yes, I want a strong Britain that cares for its own people and keeps its nose out of other people's business unless it directly affects us.

Last edited:
Some zionist c**** will be working on the required tech to de-mine the area as we speak.

evil bastards, getting rid of a massive minefield :d have a word man
But when Islam is criticised, the pile on is you hate all Muslims.

Yes, I want a strong Britain that cares for its own people and keeps its nose out of other people's business unless it directly affects us.
wanna hope we don't come a-cropper, not much point in having allies.

Last edited:
It's a point of view but I'm not sure it's practical in a global world. War in the middle East would definitely affect us. Oil prices would rise, just getting goods to and from the Uk would cause problems in itself. How isolationist would you rather we were? Leave NATO? Stop working with allies on intelligence matters?

Removing Land mines!
How low can they stoop?
:lol:

evil bastards, getting rid of a massive minefield :d have a word man

wanna hope we don't come a-cropper, not much point in having allies.
I have more distrust in the British and American state, than I do any other country because there actions are more likely to result in the deaths of innocent Britains and harsh as it may sound, that all I care about.

It's a point of view but I'm not sure it's practical in a global world. War in the middle East would definitely affect us. Oil prices would rise, just getting goods to and from the Uk would cause problems in itself. How isolationist would you rather we were? Leave NATO? Stop working with allies on intelligence matters?

Removing Land mines!
How low can they stoop?
:lol:
I know I'm living in cloud cuckoo land and it would never happen but yes.
We could still provide preventative intelligence if innocent lives were at risk.
I'm not saying cut all ties with other countries, but militarily yes.

Last edited:
Stop confusing Israelis with Zionists

Zionists are c****.
a Zionist is basically someone advocating for jews having a homeland and protecting it. loads of people including non jews would be classed as Zionists.

Antisemitic leftists and islamists have done their best to dirty the word, but it's basically the idea that jews should have a homeland in the place that they originated and have had a continued presence in for over 4000 years.
Nuke all religions.
what has the church of the flying spaghetti monster ever done to you!!
I have more distrust in the British and American state, than I do any other country because there actions are more likely to result in the deaths of innocent Britains and harsh as it may sound, that all I care about.
we're going to need mates more than ever soon, very soon. Taking a back seat weakens our allies and if they fall who do you think will be next?. To absolutely butcher a Churchill quote - it's like feeding the croc hoping it won't eat you, but it will eat you last.

Last edited:
What we do is basically hope the people of Iran stand up against the Islamic Republic, somehow people always forget about the average person on the street in Iran/Lebanon/Israel/Iraq dont want this, its the nutjobs in control of the countries. Iran seems to have had some good PR recently as nobody seems to mention how they were throwing women in jail or having them go missing less than a few years ago for not wearing a headscarf and people are somehow portraying them as just sticking up for their people from the evils of Israel, the bombing on the Syrian consulate was not the reason for this last attack, it was just an excuse for it.

Again, each to their own, but no I dont want us involved, what right is it of ours to be moral arbiters of the world.
By that metric we shouldn’t have bothered with ww1 or 2 and just made peace with ze Germans?
I know I'm living in cloud cuckoo land and it would never happen but yes.
We could still provide preventative intelligence if innocent lives were at risk.
I'm not saying cut all ties with other countries, but militarily yes.
Surely not being involved or arbiters of the world would entail not sharing intelligence as well. Can’t have it both ways, not being involved yet still being involved by providing intelligence

Last edited:
a Zionist is basically someone advocating for jews having a homeland and protecting it. loads of people including non jews would be classed as Zionists.

Antisemitic leftists and islamists have done their best to dirty the word, but it's basically the idea that jews should have a homeland in the place that they originated and have had a continued presence in for over 4000 years.

what has the church of the flying spaghetti monster ever done to you!!

we're going to need mates more than ever soon, very soon. Taking a back seat weakens our allies and if they fall who do you think will be next?. To absolutely butcher a Churchill quote - it's like feeding the croc hoping it won't eat you, but it will eat you last.

Who decides who the Crocodile is. These little men like Cameron running around" trying to be all Statesman" like.
I despise the likes of him, Blair, Johnson and Biden than any Iranian or Russian.

And I have no love for Russia or Iran before anybody says I do.

Back