What to do with Iran

Gelan

Winger
Suggestions welcome, but here's mine. I think NATO should demilitarise Iran, and install some pseudo democratic system. But! I here you say "that's against the rules" Screw the rules, humanity and a peaceful world trump all rules. And there's the rub...so agonisingly we listen to so called world leaders spout logical rhetoric, whether well meaning or not, but this very mindset creates stagnation. The world and it's affairs change daily, would we abide, and could we survive with rules and laws from a thousand years ago? We have to do what is neccersary because it is the wishes of the majority. We are all from the jungle, and jungle rules must still apply in essence if we are to survive as a speices.

Suggestions welcome, but here's mine. I think NATO should demilitarise Iran, and install some pseudo democratic system. But! I here you say "that's against the rules" Screw the rules, humanity and a peaceful world trump all rules. And there's the rub...so agonisingly we listen to so called world leaders spout logical rhetoric, whether well meaning or not, but this very mindset creates stagnation. The world and it's affairs change daily, would we abide, and could we survive with rules and laws from a thousand years ago? We have to do what is neccersary because it is the wishes of the majority. We are all from the jungle, and jungle rules must still apply in essence if we are to survive as a speices.
Don’t do drugs kids

Have I missed something?
Why does anything need to be done against Iran?
The last I heard they were standing up against Israel's genocide of the Palestinians.

Surely we should be standing with Iran and doing something about Israel?
Iran isn't stanting up against Israel's retaliation to the 7th Oct massacre, they've always wanted to wipe Israel off the map.
Israel is a totalitarian, suppressive, Islamist menace and enemy of the West. Israel is one of the fee decent societies in the middle east, and an ally.

Iran isn't stanting up against Israel's retaliation to the 7th Oct massacre, they've always wanted to wipe Israel off the map.
Israel is a totalitarian, suppressive, Islamist menace and enemy of the West. Israel is one of the fee decent societies in the middle east, and an ally.
Iran doesn't give a toss about Palestinians.
Bit much calling Israel an Islamist menace though.

Have I missed something?
Why does anything need to be done against Iran?
The last I heard they were standing up against Israel's genocide of the Palestinians.

Surely we should be standing with Iran and doing something about Israel?
Israel defending itself by attacking the islamic terrorists Hammas, which slaughtered raped and pillaged, innocent concert goers, who are hidden by Palestinians, the same Palestinians who try to take over any land they set foot on.
Iran supporting terrorists shocker.

Nukem

Back