What to do with Iran

We await Israel’s response with some trepidation.

One thing is certain. They ain’t going to let it go.
Question is, are the west going to defend Israel from retaliating to THEIR attacks?

Israel started this one. Surely we won't help them attack the region? Even if by only stopping anyone punching back.

I thought Israel had to go after Hamas but this Iranian attack seemed more of a gesture. Iran needed to respond to the Israel attack on the embassy but they gave warning and only one missile actually got through.

It would be better for the world if everyone just let it go.

Everything that can be done to encourage the good people of Iran to rise up and seize control back from the radical islamists in charge. A free and secular Iran would be a massive step in changing the Middle East from being a production line for islamic extremists.
Nobody mentioning the Iran retaliation was over Israel bombing an Iranian consulate building and killing Iranians?

How would we react if someone bombed our embassy?
depends, if we have just organised, funded and trained a bunch of paramilitaries to go on a murderous rampage against them 6 months before hand, it would probably just be considered an 'exchange'.

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread very quickly turned into a thick fuck convention. Oh well.
He actually has a point about Palestinians in other countries, there is a reason none of the other countries in the region will take any of them in.
We should learn from our own history and not think we’re somehow entitied to meddle. Unless there is an obvious risk to us we should keep out of it.
This, the amount of people desperate for us to get involved is baffling.

Last edited:
Suggestions welcome, but here's mine. I think NATO should demilitarise Iran, and install some pseudo democratic system. But! I here you say "that's against the rules" Screw the rules, humanity and a peaceful world trump all rules. And there's the rub...so agonisingly we listen to so called world leaders spout logical rhetoric, whether well meaning or not, but this very mindset creates stagnation. The world and it's affairs change daily, would we abide, and could we survive with rules and laws from a thousand years ago? We have to do what is neccersary because it is the wishes of the majority. We are all from the jungle, and jungle rules must still apply in essence if we are to survive as a speices.
How about we leave the middle east to determine its own future.

We've interfered for generations now and there seems to be little to show for it except dead bodies and broken dreams.

It does for me.
I’m completely the opposite, without the wests help, you’d see israel really stretched and possibly even overwhelmed by Iran and it’s terrorist proxies.
If that happened you then also see the rest of the Arab nations fall too which knocks onto the whole world.
Not sure any terrorist supporting state should be left to their own devices to develop and act with impunity. Should the west, especially the USA stop supporting South Korea and all that would entail?
Same with Ukraine, not bother supporting them, and see that arsehole putin taking Ukraine and treating them like shit

Last edited:
I’m completely the opposite, without the wests help, you’d see israel really stretched and possibly even overwhelmed by Iran and it’s terrorist proxies.
If that happened you then also see the rest of the Arab nations fall too which knocks onto the whole world.
Not sure any terrorist supporting state should be left to their own devices to develop and act with impunity. Should the west, especially the USA stop supporting South Korea and all that would entail?
I disagree mate, it is not up to us to Police the world, have we not learnt, from Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan.
You could argue that the USA has done more damage around the world than anyone.
The biggest terrorist organisation in the world is the CIA.

This may sound extreme but I would rather overthrow our own Government than get involved another long drawn out conflict overseas that we could easily stay out of.

Last edited:
The question should be what to do with Israel. They are clearly out of control and if we are not careful they will drag us into a conflict that could end us all.
When the US chose and/or allowed Israel to develop nukes, that was the day they just thought they could do as they liked.

- The bits of Palestine they fancied - drive the people off at gunpoint and settle the area

- Golan Heights - that's ours now

- Shebaa Farms - that too

- West Bank, Gaza, Al-Quds...all stolen from the previous owner

Sinai saw them over stretched but you get the feeling they'll be back for that whenever it suits them.

If you listen to the hate speech from the rascist nut job settlers they allow to govern the West Bank they'll not be happy until they've taken Babylon and killed everyone in their way

I disagree mate, it is not up to us to Police the world, have we not learnt, from Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan.
You could argue that the USA has done more damage around the world than anyone.
The biggest terrorist organisation in the world is the CIA.

This may sound extreme but I would rather overthrow our own Government than get involved another long drawn out conflict overseas that we could easily stay out of.
So we let everyone do as they please? China to march into Taiwan, Russia to expand its borders again? Iran to play bs lottery in the Middle East using terror groups as a vanguard, let North Korea do as it pleases to reach their nuclear ambitions?
Supporting govts like israel and Ukraine mainly with munitions, is completely different to what Blair and labour dragged us into in Iraq and Afghanistan based on bs and lies and theyll forever have that hanging over their heads.

If anybody is interested I previously drew up invasion plans for Iran beginning with an amphibious landing in the south, through Bandar Abbas, through Sirjan - recognising the cultural importance of sites such as Pasargadae - securing Isfahan and finally taking Tehran

Back