What time is the plane due on Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry mate many apologies guess I shouldn't ever believe the Chronicle.

Why would I ever want to organise one in the first place? No need for the pathetic name calling. Most of these pro plane people seem to be aggressive charver types.
I thought the plane was a good idea to poke some fun at the mags and have a laugh.
I hate violence and I'm not a charver but are you a wet spunk bubbling fanny because you sound like one.

I thought the plane was a good idea to poke some fun at the mags and have a laugh.
I hate violence and I'm not a charver but are you a wet spunk bubbling fanny because you sound like one.
Thats all it was marra, just a bit of banter. Bloody hell, way some of our fans have went on is ridiculous. That's what football n rivalry is all about.

surprised there isn't more annoyance towards the pilot as they've ignored a crucial instruction and made the people who organised it look bad

I didn't support it, but blame where blame's due and I don't think it's due to people on this thread, to be fair

I hope they've come out and confirmed to the media that they were told to avoid anything around 17 minutes

People have to consider

Everyone i have spoke to (all match attending fans) about this banner have laughed and said its a piss take and FTM
So to come on here and actually complain is a f***ing disgrace.

Fuck them stupid mag bastards we just took the piss put of them by flying a plane over there shit tip
How any sunderland supporter could actually complain about that is f***ing mind boggling

People have to consider

Everyone i have spoke to (all match attending fans) about this banner have laughed and said its a piss take and FTM
So to come on here and actually complain is a f***ing disgrace.

Fuck them stupid mag bastards we just took the piss put of them by flying a plane over there shit tip
How any sunderland supporter could actually complain about that is f***ing mind boggling

The thing that has amazed me is people who claim to be concerned about the good name of Sunderland fans whilst having no problem with going on a public internet forum and insulting their own fans and kicking up a fuss. If there is anything that will harm the good name of Sunderland fans or cause laughter it isn't likely to be the plane.

me and daft lad got a right ''talking too'' off me Ma for being so wicked towards newcastle fans - good Christian soul that she is:lol:

telt yer he was a clip
Ha suppose it qualifies as vintage sportswear now!

surprised there isn't more annoyance towards the pilot as they've ignored a crucial instruction and made the people who organised it look bad

I didn't support it, but blame where blame's due and I don't think it's due to people on this thread, to be fair

I hope they've come out and confirmed to the media that they were told to avoid anything around 17 minutes

They confirmed that they were early to the Chronicle.

Due to the weather and cloud cover they couldn't fly over Sunderland as they had expected on the way to the stadium so they got there 10 minutes early.

was there nowhere else they could have flown for 10 mins?

I know there's an airport nearby, unlike Sunderland, but I can't believe Sid James' was the only place where the weather was ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back