What time is the plane due on Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did Look North say I should have for my tea tomorrow mate?

Some people on here are f***ing unbelievable :)

They didn't even mention it last night. They covered the protests outside the match but the plane didn't even get a mention.

I think you'll find there's a lot more than me mate who were bothered or have you been under a rock for the last week?

Don't start this again Tim, it's over, move on.

I guess you think it flying over the ground for the first time in the 17th minute, when they applaud the lads who died made it even more hilarious ! Even if not deliberate it shows how half arsed organised it was !!

I guess you like making things up to suit your fickle fanny argument. I do hope you never dismiss any other news outlet that criticises us for anything and are deeply bothered what West Ham fans and anyone else thinks of you.

I'm sure it's a terrific struggle to wonder how you can in future admit to being a Sunderland fan for fear someone may frown at you.

Grow up and stop making things up. And stop fretting about what people you don't care about think.

They didn't even mention it last night. They covered the protests outside the match but the plane didn't even get a mention.

Don't start this again Tim, it's over, move on.
I'm not mate I'm off out but was just replying to that bloke to put his nonsense right as it needed challenging.

Yawnnnnn man gan get a life instead of getting your sel outraged over nowt.
People who say get a life need to get a life.

log off then mate, don't worry yourself

I do hope you never, ever post about how some news outlet has said something unfair and should be ignored.

It's going to be hard bearing every criticism of SAFC that any news outlet ever makes as a personal embarrassment.

Stupid way to behave really, but you seem determined to be a prick about it so enjoy your self induced torture.

Was obviously meant in relation to the last laugh this season

Shame the pilots weren't informed not to fly over the ground before 4:17. Shoddy organisation.
@Keith S30S you should be ashamed of yourself Keith, you have failed to deliver time and time again, no way will we let you arrange the next one.

Where do you reckon timsafc has gone out to? Im intrigued like!
He's a night early to hit the town.

They beat us 5 times in a row not that long ago. We look daft celebrating it this much, it's a great run, but we look like we're going down, great stuff, at least we can console ourselves with beating the mags... fuck that, I would rather boast about it next season as a premier league team!
Tosser!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back