What time do you get up and go to sleep?

Normally around 10.00ish, but because I suffer from chronic fatigue it depends on what I have been during the day. If I have a bad day, I start to dip at around mid-day, forcing me to go for a lie down during the afternoon for an hour or so.

5:30 wake up - 10:00/10:30 sleep typically for raker.

I only ask this because when these champions league matches go later in the game/extra time I literally can’t stay awake. Was watching it round my brothers last night and came home when extra time was needed, eyes were closing.

How do yous all do it? I’m f***ing dropping come 9 o’clock at neet.
5:50 alarm when on day shift. Usually go to bed between 11pm and Midnight. I don't sleep well at all though. Last night was different though. Was in bed well before 9pm and managed to get to sleep straight away.

Whatever time I feel like 😀
Hover always been a night owl more than a lark.

This.

I go to kip when am tired and wake up when am not. Can't remember the last time I used an alarm clock. No steady pattern, really. Though during the dark months of Winter if I write all night and turn in at 8-ish in the morning, I then sleep till round 4pm. I often do that for a few days running and the only downside is I don't see any daylight for days.

Am also a big believer in taking naps. A lil' nap does you good.

In bed around 930ish I like to be asleep for no later than 1030. Up when the bairn wakes us up. Normally about 630. Like to have a min of 7.5 hours kip. Feel so much better for it than when I was going to bed later on and getting about 6 hours kip

22:30 - 23:00 is probably my average going to bed time

03:00 - 03:30 is probably my average waking up time

I played footy last night though and had a pint after, absolutely no chance I was waking up at 03:00. I went to sleep around 23:30 and woke up at 05:30.

According to Apple, my average time asleep is 4hrs 11mins.
Is that getting up time for work? If so, who ever thought of a job other than milking cows that needs to start at that time?

Asleep by half 11 at the latest and wake up at around half 6. But that's due to the time of year.

I sleep much more when it's dark on a morning. I get about an hour and half less sleep per night in Spring and Summer then I do in Autumn and Winter.

I don't have to be up until 9am though.

Bed at 11. Wake up at 2 if lucky. Back to sleep at 3. Up again at 4. Sleep by 5. Up again at 6. Try for one more hour. Up at 7 for work. :lol:

I would be absolutely suicidal if I lived like that.

I fell asleep during extra time last night as well. I always thought I’d need less sleep as I got older as old people always seem to go to the shop at 6am but I actually need more.

Depends completely. I can go to bed at 2 AM some nights and other nights I fall asleep when putting the children to bed and sleep from 9 PM. Always wake up about 6.45.

My body clock has been pretty much destroyed by travel. Between Sunday and following Thursday I’ll be back and forth to the US twice in 11 days which doesn’t help.

Back