What time do you get up and go to sleep?

Between 11.30pm and 12am, up at 7.15am with the bairn.
Sleep is generally broken though as I'm often waking up with painful shoulders, hips and back so I'm often repositioning myself. Often have a nap during the day too as I'm often feeling shattered.

Usually get to bed between half 11 n 12. Tend to stick the telly on to fall akip to, so sleep could come along anywhere between hitting the hay and 1. Ideally I'd rather read but normally too tired by that point.

Usually wake around 6ish - she gets up about half 5 so that sometimes wakes me too. Me alarm and telly are set for half 6 so I'll doze a bit, hit the snooze, n listen to them waffle on BBC Breakfast. Try to be dressed n downstairs for 7. Cuppa scad, breakfast, feed bunnies, work for 8.

I'm knackered.

Go to bed and read for half an hour any time between 10 and 1. Wake up / get up roughly around when it gets light (don't close curtains) although won't get up any earlier than 5 in summer when its light from around 3.30.

I'm always asleep by 10pm. My disabled daughter gets me up at least twice through the night and usually more like 4-5 times, then she is always awake between 5.30 & 6am. As soon as she wakes up I have to get up.

For the past year or so usually in bed 8:00 and asleep by 9 or 9:30 latest. Up at 5:45 for a workday and similar time for weekend. I just can’t lie in whatsoever these days.

So I can go to the gym before work. I don’t get home from work until 18:00, so it’s full on with home until at least 21:00 with kids, cooking, tidying around etc… I have an hour or so in bed waffling on before going to sleep. There are odd occasions that I sleep until 05:00, when it catches up with me. Then I feel alright again. It’s not ideal, but that’s just my life right now. It won’t be forever this way.

5:30 wake up - 10:00/10:30 sleep typically for raker.

I only ask this because when these champions league matches go later in the game/extra time I literally can’t stay awake. Was watching it round my brothers last night and came home when extra time was needed, eyes were closing.

How do yous all do it? I’m f***ing dropping come 9 o’clock at neet.
a) when i wake up
b) when i'm tired

Back