What time do you get up and go to sleep?

Ususally go to bed around 10.30-11pm and wake up naturally about 6.30am. Still feel knackered when I get up even though my watch says I'm getting over 7 hours of sleep a night.

Depends on shift,

Early - sleep by 11pm up at 5am
Lates - sleep by 2am up at 10am
Nights - sleep by 7am up at 3pm

Nights by far my most consistent and best routine, lates i can be asleep anything between midnight and 3am, and wake up usually between 9 and 11.

Early shift, i usually struggle to get to sleep early, so comes to Wednesday and i'm goosed, so either a nap or i can be asleep by 9 which gets me through the rest of the week

11pm/midnight until 6:30/7:30

Sometimes leave myself absolutely knackered if I have a couple of days closer to midnight and 6:30, especially in work has been particularly physical

Bed around 11.30 up 7.00. Though sometimes I'll go to bed later.

Need to shift it all forward and hour really but I like a bit time on a night after the kids have gone to bed.

During the week, any time between 10:30pm and 11:45pm normally. It usually ends up being towards the latter like. Up for about 6, I’m often awake before my alarm set for around 6:10, just can’t help it. Generally always been a piss poor sleeper me.

22:30 - 23:00 is probably my average going to bed time

03:00 - 03:30 is probably my average waking up time

I played footy last night though and had a pint after, absolutely no chance I was waking up at 03:00. I went to sleep around 23:30 and woke up at 05:30.

According to Apple, my average time asleep is 4hrs 11mins.
Why?

Back