What time did you leave

Clap for tommy then offski.
Aye i felt bad i didnt stay for that mind i was that pissed off i just left ,i didnt know the fella but still after finding out what he did etc i felt even more pissed off with the performance and think he deserved a full sol.

Always to the end for me, completely understand why the ground was virtually deserted by then.
Heart dropped when I saw Rigg wasn't starting and most won't know but Jobe, Styles and Ekwah somehow stayed on until the end.
The world has gone f**king mad if anyone thinks they will ever be footballers.

Always to the end for me, completely understand why the ground was virtually deserted by then.
Heart dropped when I saw Rigg wasn't starting and most won't know but Jobe, Styles and Ekwah somehow stayed on until the end.
The world has gone f**king mad if anyone thinks they will ever be footballers.

Believe it or not the 3 you mentioned are already footballers

As soon as the second went in.
Before anyone questions my loyalty have a look at my profile.
Today I refused to feel humiliated again.

Jobe, Styles and Ekwah somehow stayed on until the end.
Apparently Bellingham’s gonna be world class cos he’s 18 & the top scorer at that age in any division. Or some such nonsense according to some in here. To be fair he was one of only two players prepared to applaud those who stayed until the end today…

Stayed until the end -always do as I meet my young uns after the game.
Was sad looking around the stadium at the end thinking if all those not renewing do as they say -then will be many more games where you can see more seats than people in the ground -was so promising not long ago as well .
Go and get Steve Cooper or a strong leader that suits Safc -something needs to be done …don’t waste the last games that a new boss could use to help build prior to going into the summer.
Give Clarkey what he wants and get some positivity around the place.

Back