What time did you leave

Until I saw people clapping the shower off
Stayed until the end and was utterly gobsmacked at some in the east and south stands clapping us off.
Stayed until the end as always. On days like today it means you miss the traffic going home.
Walking back through town after the game was utterly miserable. Freezing and place was totally deserted, not seen it like that after a game in years.

Last edited:
Went for an early pint when the second was scored. Just about to walk up the ramp when they scored again so turned round and walked out.

Sounds like some people have forgotten or did not attend during the 15 point season.

This season is nowt. I’ve seen much much worse ya geet big bunch of melts.
When you stayed till the end and have watched three 8 0 defeats, as I have, then I will allow you to call me a melt.

Stayed until the end and was utterly gobsmacked at some in the east and south stands clapping us off.

Walking back through town after the game was utterly miserable. Freezing and place was totally deserted, not seen it like that after a game in years.
The town had a strange atmosphere all day yesterday, very subdued and quiet compared to normal. I was out all day in town on Sunday and it was a great upbeat atmosphere and everywhere we went was busy as were the streets, so I reckon a lot of people were probably just tired/hungover or didn’t want to go out on the drink again so gave the pubs a swerve and just went direct to the match and then straight home after.

I’ve come to the conclusion that home games on bank holiday Mondays are shite for this reason, much better to get the Good Friday match as the home team because everybody’s mood is naturally better with it being the start of a long and usually canny weekend. Come Monday the mood is totally different.

Other than the staff being a bit incompetent again, it was generally fairly easy getting served pre game in the Cooper Rose which is unusual and then the walk to the match until we reached Keel Square was eerily quiet. There’s usually loads streaming down Green Terrace, Low Row and past the Minster but not yesterday and this was peak time at 2:30ish.

The queues for the turnstiles were then long as fuck which would fit in with loads sacking off the pubs and coming through straight from home at the last minute.

Then after the match as you say was even quieter. Never seen as few people in the Cooper Rose post match on a matchday since we started drinking there.

Renewals today after a 1-5 humping yesterday

Tactless *****

We should have booted the entire board out after they put mag shite up in our bar

Club is run by a hopeless bairn spending his daddy’s money. It’ll end in tears because he hasn’t got a f***ing clue

Hope he fucks off sooner rather than later

Last edited:
3 and off.

I am anti-leaving early when in a game but anyone who has a moan at people leaving yesterday need to have a word with themselves

Back