RR What the papers say: 'Moyes feigned intent to stay & players rebelled over cancelled Xmas bash'

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's people the likes of cattermole,oshea, Larsson the cancer that's run through your club...cut these fuckers out once and for all and start again
Any player who has been here for longer than 3 years should go IMO.

Also may need to switch some of the backroom staff who have been around for all these chops and changes.

Then eventually if Short can go we can have a proper fresh start and hopefully get out this cycle of embarrassment

Honestly what a mess man :lol:.

The people who suffered were the fans. what was the point of not sacking him earlier when it was obvious this relegation was coming?

money probably.

To be fair, I remember seeing some twitter footage of an open training session that got me seriously worried months ago as players were making multiple mistakes, and Moyes was just clapping them on as if it was good enough. If you train badly, you ingrain bad habits.

It was written off by many at the time as being taken out of context. Perhaps in hindsight it was actually indicative of the scale of the problems we faced.
What concerns me is that nothing was done about it.

To be fair, I remember seeing some twitter footage of an open training session that got me seriously worried months ago as players were making multiple mistakes, and Moyes was just clapping them on as if it was good enough. If you train badly, you ingrain bad habits.

It was written off by many at the time as being taken out of context. Perhaps in hindsight it was actually indicative of the scale of the problems we faced.
Wasn't Moyes criticized for his training methods at Man Utd and Real Sociedad too? There were complaints of players picking up injuries at Man Utd and the Sociedad players being baffled by his sessions.

O'Shea stabbing a manager in the back? Nah,he would never do that,not even to PDC.
I think in this case the manager was self harming ...:evil:

Wasn't Moyes criticized for his training methods at Man Utd and Real Sociedad too? There were complaints of players picking up injuries at Man Utd and the Sociedad players being baffled by his sessions.
Moyes boys still in denial bless em. :lol:

Not surprising, I think he felt upset with Short about not keeping his promisies about funds, saw the lack of money available for next year and the unhappiness in the fan base and decided to leave him the lurch a bit to get his own back. Given he knows more than we do about funds, then I believe he also expects to us fall further down the league table, languishing in the Championship at best.

Moyes has not enjoyed the best relationship with some of the players he inherited, who doubt his training methods.

Director of football Loren, who saw his powers curbed when Moyes arrived, was understood to be open to a new head coach arriving at the club and has lined up former Barcelona B coach Eusebio Sacristan to replace him with immediate effect.

Get all of this shite out in the open now..all of it.

The only good thing is at least we have some time before the start of the season to try and eject the puss that has filled the club at every level. Clear the decks? Fuck that we need to sink the whole rotten edifice. Build a new foundation..sharpish of course.

Not surprising though, with what moyes has come our with all season. Good riddance to him and these players. Please just get a young dynamic coach in, who sees us as a good challenge.
To be fair, I don't doubt that Moyes became unstuck by the same rotten core that so many of our managers have succumbed to. Still, you'd have to argue he managed to make bad of a bad situation.

Completely agree with you, good riddance to all concerned.

Get all of this shite out in the open now..all of it.

The only good thing is at least we have some time before the start of the season to try and eject the puss that has filled the club at every level. Clear the decks? Fuck that we need to sink the whole rotten edifice. Build a new foundation..sharpish of course.
If we were a half decent run club we'd have sorted this years ago, instead the shite has been left to build up, with only occasions leaks, giving off a foul stink of utter shambles. For fucks sake, they haven't even finished wrapping up the festering Margaret Byrne carry on yet. The whole club needs a f***ing aenema.

Last edited:
Whoever takes over next should give all our ex managers of the last 4 years a ring and ask their opinion on which players cause the most problems then have Short release them from the club if we can't sell them.

Very Much this, great idea that like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back