What shares you buying?

I’m now thinking the same! Bought Tesla at $300 a share and now at $1700.

I'm a proper arsehole like. When they were around $800 I was holding off until I had a bit of a bigger amount to whack in one go. Totally missed what's happened today and end of last week, thought you'd made a mistake! :eek:

I'm a proper arsehole like. When they were around $800 I was holding off until I had a bit of a bigger amount to whack in one go. Totally missed what's happened today and end of last week, thought you'd made a mistake! :eek:

Tesla is bonkers. Can't quite get my head around what's going on with it.

Had a wee read over the last week or so, following are on my shortlist...

Big tech: Amazon, Microsoft, Google
Covid impacted: Cineworld, Carnival, Easyjet
Other: B&M, British American Tobacco, Sage

Docusign (that someone else mentioned) looks interesting.

Thoughts?

Ive dipped into a couple of higher risk ones

Open Orphan (should jump within the next week)
Aston Martin (in the shit, but way undervalued, like DLR were)
Touchstone Exploration (the next Excite Energy. Will strike oil very soon!!!!!)
Central Asia Metals
Update on these.

Open Orphan up, but nowhere near to the level I expected. Will hang on until at Least September.
Made 25% on Aston Martin then bailed out when they came cap in hand for more money
Touchstone came good last week. Up 25%
Didnt touch CAM
Halma flat as a fart.

All in all not bad, but not as good as expected.

Get on Persimmons
Seems a bit risky with the current jobs situation at the moment. Mortgages might be a little difficult to come by soon. Unless of course Mr Sunak pulls another Rabit out of his arse to keep the housing bubble inflated. I am waiting until autumn before considering getting into the stock market again. Think there will be some bargains about if this shit show of infections kicks off big time again.

Last edited:

Back