What percentage of your monthly salary is pocket-money

How do you know how much I earn? How much I save? How much 14% monthly expendable cash is?
surely savings are included in the pocket money scenario of the OP.

you've paid all your utilities/mortgage etc food shopping accounted for until the next salary payment.

Sat down and worked all mine out the other night with the intention of being better with money this year.

What was surprising is how much "spare" I have when I break it down considering I'm skint by the end of every month.

OP nosey int he
IT's hihdden behind a % so not nosey, really.

I would imagine anyone having 50% remaining is living comfortably. When I left Brighton in 2005 I had about 10 or 15% remaining, couldn't afford the city or friends living there.

Having spent 10 years in Asia, i've realised that the people of the western world are paying more 'to live' than people in Asia, respectively.

My 180,000 RMB salary a year in Asia is worth triple or more compared to living costs in the UK. It's about 20k in pounds a year. For a part time job.

Something very wrong with the cost of things in the UK and ALL my family are still living there.

It's not a braggin thread i've got nothing worth braggin about, apart from my huge p*-is of course

IT's hihdden behind a % so not nosey, really.

I would imagine anyone having 50% remaining is living comfortably. When I left Brighton in 2005 I had about 10 or 15% remaining, couldn't afford the city or friends living there.

Having spent 10 years in Asia, i've realised that the people of the western world are paying more 'to live' than people in Asia, respectively.

My 180,000 RMB salary a year in Asia is worth triple or more compared to living costs in the UK. It's about 20k in pounds a year. For a part time job.

Something very wrong with the cost of things in the UK and ALL my family are still living there.

It's not a braggin thread i've got nothing worth braggin about, apart from my huge p*-is of course
Given that a majority of Chinese people earn under 2,000 RMB a month that's to be expected...

Back