What next?

I've got absolutely no idea what his aim is for SAFC. This season has proved it. If this is the best he can do then I dont know why he hangs around.

Farcical now. Pathetic just about every season. Garbage.

We’ll get an instagram message saying the owners are deeply sorry for the entirely unsatisfactory outcome of this season.

Supporters can be assured that a root and branch enquiry into every aspect of this seasons failings will be conducted to ensure that next season the club will once again be involved fighting for promotion to the premier league.

They’ll also send an internal email to Speakman saying - that email should do the trick, same again next season. Sign a few more promising kids and then say we had several bids in for strikers but couldn’t get the deal over the line.
Don’t worry we’ve got a coach lined up who won’t rock the boat ….

They’ll be gutted they went early with the Luke 09 email.

Would have been much better tomorrow or Wednesday after todays debacle.

I've got absolutely no idea what his aim is for SAFC. This season has proved it. If this is the best he can do then I dont know why he hangs around.

I've got to agree with this because no matter what his aim is there's a better way of doing it than what he is trying to do.

Get us promoted with youth players - fine but those players need players to look to in difficult times, teach them to play football etc.

Sign young unknown players and sell them for massive money? Same as above plus a good striker is going to return the biggest money.

Looking to make a profit and sell? Fine but he's fling to make 5-10 times as much selling a premier league team than a league 1 team.

Apart from that every other season under his ownership has been decent?

This season has been shite, no doubting it. And I do believe they are skinflints. But last 2 seasons have been good.

Back