What movie do you think you've seen the most times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably one of these:

Back to the future
Star wars
Good Fellas
Pulp Fiction
The Departed
A knights tale

That's a good shout when I think about it

Will watch it again this Christmas too more than likely.

Forgot about The Departed seen that a canny few times too

Either Star Wars A New Hope or Blues Brothers.

Predator.

Can't help but watch it if it's on TV.

If I'm flicking and come across it, I'm thinking "should I watch it again??" and a voice inside me head yells "DO IT! DO IT NOW!!"

I watcxhed this with a few mates with the sound down, music on and tripping on mushrooms. One of the funniest fil

Stand by me

Class film.

Last edited by a moderator:
Predator.

Can't help but watch it if it's on TV.

If I'm flicking and come across it, I'm thinking "should I watch it again??" and a voice inside me head yells "DO IT! DO IT NOW!!"
This stuff will turn you into a godam sexual tyrannosaurus....just like me

Aliens
The Empire Strikes Back
Ghostbusters
Predator
Gremlins
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Running Man
Total Recall

Don't know which but one of these
Raiders is one of the best films made how could they then make Temple of Doom one of the worst?

Last edited:
Probably Back To The Future for me. I was 10 when it was released in '85 and saw it three times at the cinema back then. Plus countless times since on DVD, TV etc. To be fair, I have enjoyed other films since then, but this does have the advantage of a 30 year + head start. Probably closely followed by Ghostbusters.

Just takes me back to being a bairn again I suppose :)
Back to the Future for me as well, absolute classic.

I used to watch Risky Business with my mates at least once a month when we were kids.

Any of you consider yourself a "film geek"?

A period during my teenage years (80's - 90's) was spent, every night, with a different video from local video shop. As such watched what I consider to be some classic films.

I know it's all online now, but do kids still have such an interest? I know my kids don't.

Any of you consider yourself a "film geek"?

A period during my teenage years (80's - 90's) was spent, every night, with a different video from local video shop. As such watched what I consider to be some classic films.

I know it's all online now, but do kids still have such an interest? I know my kids don't.
My daughter's 10 and I regularly take her to the cinema. I've started educating her on the films I grew up watching as well now, so I've just bought her Back to the Future, Ghostbusters and Big. I want her to have actual copies of them, rather than just watch online all the time.

Old enough... to party :lol:
I know that legend is a term used all too often these days, but McLovin is worthy of the title :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back