What movie do you think you've seen the most times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliens
Zulu
Where Eagles Dare
Kelly's Heroes
LOTR - all of them
The Thing
Cross of Iron
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Once Upon a Time in The West
Any of the Bournes
Last of The Mohicans

Ghostbusters. Went through a stage as kid of watching it everyday for a good couple of months. Terminator 2 would probably be the second. Then Back to the Future, Shawshank and Catch Me If You Can.

Last edited:
Think so, after I'd seen the Di Niro one first though. So prefer that one.
I can't bear Juliette Lewis. She ruins that version for me. In the Mitchum version he's chasing a girl who looks like a little girl, she's not sexualized and for me, that makes it more shocking, especially for 1962.

Home Alone and Home Alone 2, I watched it everyday after school. I refuse to watch the others without Macaulay Culkin! Close will be Robin Hood Prince of Thieves or Coming to America.

One summer in the early 90’s I watched police academy 4: citizens on patrol and Bill and Teds excellent adventures most days as we hardly had any other Betamax tapes. As an adult probably Good Will Hunting but Moana and Mary Poppins are catching up since daughter #1 was born

Chance to be between: The 'Burbs, Midnight Run (Bob's best run out, bar none. Forget that GF II, Raging Bull shtick), Crimes and Misdemeanors, The Cannonball Run, A Simple Plan, the Kubricks, Trading Places, The Conversation, The Odd Couple, The Couch Trip, Blue Velvet, Psycho, Fargo, 48 Hrs., Uncle Buck, Rounders, Jackie Brown, Bring Me The Head Of Alfredo Garcia.

Must have watched Bloodsport and The Lost Boys a good few occasions growing up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back