What is your favourite safcrob thread?

Right well I’ve never said people shouldn’t do their own thing. I have been known to rib people for choosing to listen to rock etc but that’s entirely a different point. That’s a bit of tongue in cheek harmless fun meant to be taken that way and I take the abuse I get on the chin as I’m asking for it. That Doesn’t mean I can’t stand up for a poster on here I feel is being unfairly treat.

He seems like a good lad.
Everything you said about isolated people etc I took generally
I was never talking about Rob though maybe you were
I don't know his situation

Thought he was harmless, quirky and responsible for thought provoking threads

Until he started tonight's trying to phish NI numbers out of the gullible

My favourite thread of his though was "what's your mother's maiden name"

Plenty of people get into discussion on his posts, so they can't be that bad, and if they provoke a bit of chat then it's good for the board - I wonder how often people criticising him actually start a thread themselves. He isn't snidey, isn't one of the aggressive arguing drunk at 1am posters, some of the posts are funny, none of them do any harm. Long live the crob.

Plenty of people get into discussion on his posts, so they can't be that bad, and if they provoke a bit of chat then it's good for the board - I wonder how often people criticising him actually start a thread themselves. He isn't snidey, isn't one of the aggressive arguing drunk at 1am posters, some of the posts are funny, none of them do any harm. Long live the crob.
That’s a great point. Some people on here don’t bother to start threads. You curate your own experience if you do. It’s not up to Rob to entertain people he’s asking questions he wants to be answered. Simply don’t answer them or get involved if you don’t want to. If you’re bored start a conversation on A subject you enjoy.

Back