What is your favourite safcrob thread?

100% and I'm fibbing, I do know some posters because of their endless posts and let's face it they aren't housebound or lonely etc . I agree theses little communities are great for people who have been isolated through one reason or another .
I just think this board thing works better if you know as little as possible about people ,certainly as far as their forum life goes
I think it’s better to do what you think is right for you and not question why people are as they are if they’re not hurting anyone. There are a lot of angry people come on here and they are clearly a lot of vulnerable people on here. I’ve probably been both at times over nearly 20 years of posting and what I’ve found is that respecting that is best for everyone. Doesn’t stop you getting banned like :lol:

I think it’s better to do what you think is right for you and not question why people are as they are if they’re not hurting anyone. There are a lot of angry people come on here and they are clearly a lot of vulnerable people on here. I’ve probably been both at times over nearly 20 years of posting and what I’ve found is that respecting that is best for everyone. Doesn’t stop you getting banned like :lol:
That's quite funny coming from you like 😀😀
Never even had a warning

Is it really? Show me where I have had a go at someone who didn’t insult me first?
Like I say I don't remember particular stuff in detail . Who said what first is a race to the head masters office .
Just your normal Mo is " why do people do,say,think,listen this ? "
You like writing whole groups of people off because you think different

Like I say I don't remember particular stuff in detail . Who said what first is a race to the head masters office .
Just your normal Mo is " why do people do,say,think,listen this ? "
You like writing whole groups of people off because you think different
Well then don’t bring it up if you can’t back it up. The example you’re using there is asking a question not coming on someone’s thread to tell them they shouldn’t be posting. Rob takes a lot of stick for his posts which I think is completely unnecessary. He never responds to the taunts so what does that say?

Were talking about him not me. I can argue back if I need to. Some people don’t or can’t.

Well then don’t bring it up if you can’t back it up. The example you’re using there is asking a question not coming on someone’s thread to tell them they shouldn’t be posting. Rob takes a lot of stick for his posts which I think is completely unnecessary. He never responds to the taunts so what does that say?

Were talking about him not me. I can argue back if I need to. Some people don’t or can’t.
I've never mentioned Rob, I couldn't quote a thread he has done . You advised me to let people do what they want, be who they are etc Good advice but funny coming from you as like I say your style when you're not on the naughty step is to post a view having a go at bunches of people who as you would say aren't hurting anyone etc.
I know you also get involved in 1 to 1's . I couldn't quote a single occasion to take a side as its of no interest to me

I've never mentioned Rob, I couldn't quote a thread he has done . You advised me to let people do what they want, be who they are etc Good advice but funny coming from you as like I say your style when you're not on the naughty step is to post a view having a go at bunches of people who as you would say aren't hurting anyone etc.
I know you also get involved in 1 to 1's . I couldn't quote a single occasion to take a side as its of no interest to me
If you can’t remember a single time or have no interest in it then don’t suggest your opinion is worth taking on board. You’re saying it is rich me having an opinion on Robs posts being picked on then saying you don’t care About any of it. That doesn’t make sense.

If you can’t remember a single time or have no interest in it then don’t suggest your opinion is worth taking on board. You’re saying it is rich me having an opinion on Robs posts being picked on then saying you don’t care About any of it. That doesn’t make sense.
The rich referral was just you telling me to let people do their thing. That's what I had an opinion on , in general . I haven't commented on Rob on this thread at all to either agree or disagree with you . I Said at the start I don't know him by his threads to have a opinion

The rich referral was just you telling me to let people do their thing. That's what I had an opinion on , in general . I haven't commented on Rob on this thread at all to either agree or disagree with you . I Said at the start I don't know him by his threads to have a opinion
Right well I’ve never said people shouldn’t do their own thing. I have been known to rib people for choosing to listen to rock etc but that’s entirely a different point. That’s a bit of tongue in cheek harmless fun meant to be taken that way and I take the abuse I get on the chin as I’m asking for it. That Doesn’t mean I can’t stand up for a poster on here I feel is being unfairly treat.
he's class imo, he makes SBC seem like Carl Sagan
He seems like a good lad.

Last edited:
I once said what I thought the reason for it was as he was getting quite a lot of chew. Stuck up for him and was banned for bullying him 🤷🏻‍♂️

I feel sorry for him. He’s absolutely harmless and clearly enjoys posting. If you don’t like his threads it don’t post On them or read them.
I have a simple formula for the complexity and mindset of a poster. If they have safc or their name as their login they are quite simple people. He has both bless em

Back