What is the secret sauce behind the SMB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was indeed.

I know SAFC has had it's own Andy Gray and thought it would be a fitting username, but it was taken. Hence the 1985. Lurked for ages before I made it
We've had a few Gray's down the years.
Phil, Mickey, and Martin, readily spring to mind.
I remember it now, bracewell, left footed, to Reid, cross, gray diving header.

miserable day
I was there, and we weren't actually as bad as the scoreline suggested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chebs died a death
I vaguely remember a learned (and often heated) discussion on one thread about which part of the the body "cheb" actually referred to.

And the SMB were discussing the disappearance of white dog shit long before it became a staple of comedy club comedians.

Is it the most successful football forum? I always like it when I google some shit and google throws up a link to the SMB mind :lol:

I seen somebody reading the smb on a bus in Rome as I was going past- looked like a tourist but ye never knaa
It was indeed.

I know SAFC has had it's own Andy Gray and thought it would be a fitting username, but it was taken. Hence the 1985. Lurked for ages before I made it

How did you know about smb in first place - seems scouser are next biggest demographic using this forum after mags

Last edited:
I seen somebody reading the smb on a bus in Rome as I was going past- looked like a tourist but ye never knaa

How did you know about smb in first place - seems scouser are next biggest demographic using this forum after mags

Used to be able to go on PC's in airport terminals and ofte find rtg/SMB already in the cache and occasionally still logged in.

Rare now since we all have it on our phones

It might have been me in Rome...

I found it before a match many moons ago to see what the mackems where thinking... Stuck around after a few sporadic visits...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back