What is the secret sauce behind the SMB?

sometimes the genius of internet forums transcends other forms of entertainment

nothing will top the old forum invasions, clowns and blazin squad fans with no idea what was going on, registering to argue with people

One of my early memories of an safc thrashing and goodison has been a graveyard since

One of my early memories of an safc thrashing and goodison has been a graveyard since
definitely bar a game where possibly bridges or Russell scored and that game where Danny Graham scored off his backside

oh and a pen shoot out win under Reid

definitely bar a game where possibly bridges or Russell scored and that game where Danny Graham scored off his backside

Aye but easily one the 5 grounds where we get jumped regardless of etc form - grew up with efc lads as my dads mates all efc from uni days- always remember them going on about sheedy 'he just skiis the ball left to right they'd say- also said boss a lot ie its boss tha mate

Aye but easily one the 5 grounds where we get jumped regardless of etc form - grew up with efc lads as my dads mates all efc from uni days- always remember them going on about sheedy 'he just skiis the ball left to right they'd say- also said boss a lot ie its boss tha mate
I had an Everton shirt given back in the early 70s. No idea why but one of my relatives got it

It distils the internet for me. Anything of any worth is discussed on here very sharpish.
yep pretty much this, it isn't just football - that's just the subject that brought us all together - what keeps us all together is everything else is ongoing discussion, current affairs, travel, music, recommendations for anything and everything

they both scored (I think) in a 3-1 away win in 96/97 - remember the result well as I dreamt a 3-1 win and had it on @ 66/1

the pen shoot out was in the cup 2 seasons later, the year we got to the SF - mickey bridges scored a brilliant goal, one touch to bring down our keepers clearance and the 2nd touch swept it into the net

Last edited:

Back