What is the nearest paranormal experience you've experienced?

safcrob

Winger
It's just the usual things like the TV been on a different channel when I've returned to the room but I'm sure it was something natural like the wind or a fly, the other was the glowing red eyes I seen at the top of the stairs in the dark, I know people will say oh that was just two moths with bike reflectors.

It's just the usual things like the TV been on a different channel when I've returned to the room but I'm sure it was something natural like the wind or a fly, the other was the glowing red eyes I seen at the top of the stairs in the dark, I know people will say oh that was just two moths with bike reflectors.
To be fair red eyes at night are better than black spots in the morning.

What was you drinking that night???

Next you be seeing car headlights reflecting in the sky and thinking it's aliens.

Walking the dog down Beamish. Lashing down. Had hood up, got poked in the shoulder. My first thought was how did someone get so close to me they could poke me without me realising they were there. No one was there.

Sometimes am convinced someone coughs and sniffs in my house when all is quiet

Seen a ghost just once. No way it wasn't

For a short while after my dad died weird things happened. Seemed to be more to my mam and brother like. Assume he couldn't be arsed with me or I was his favourite so he left me alone
Aaah tho that's nice if yer da came back to visit.

See my post above I ask my da to visit...he hasn't yet

Also funny cos when reading your post I was coughing......spooky? Coincidence?

Last edited:
Sometimes am convinced someone coughs and sniffs in my house when all is quiet

Seen a ghost just once. No way it wasn't

For a short while after my dad died weird things happened. Seemed to be more to my mam and brother like. Assume he couldn't be arsed with me or I was his favourite so he left me alone
Can you expand on the Ghost please?

I think there is lots science doesn’t understand yet Ie things on different frequencies or dimensions.

Sounds like sleep paralysis.
Yep, just going to say that, it is the weirdest thing ever and, I think, the origin of many peoples paranormal experience.
My dead mother apparently coming to visit me just a few days after she'd died. I was only 4 1/2, it was probably total bollocks as she's never visited me since.
Nice if it was her tho, just checking in on you before moving on.

Last edited:
Can you expand on the Ghost please?

I think there is lots science doesn’t understand yet Ie things on different frequencies or dimensions.
Someone/thing walked down a corridor at work that ran perpendicular to where I was stood and turned to look at me as I was leaving to lock up as last one in.

Was only 3 of us had keys and the other 2 were long gone. I bolted and hastily locked the fker in. Whatever it was. There was no report of another staff member being trapped in there over night
Sounds like sleep paralysis.
Aye. Think have probably experienced that tbh

My mother wouldn't talk about whatever she experienced /imagined except to say it was horrible and she wouldn't sleep in the bed again so kipped downstairs with the light on till she sold up

Last edited:
In a pub once and door to upstairs was open and a pile of plates on landing perfectly level etc you could see, out of nowhere with no one around they all just smashed and bits flying all over

Not a believer but was just bizarre

I've never seen anything. I've had the willies (Oh! Matron!) a few times when I've been somewhere with a spooky vibe alone in the dark but that's an evolutionary thing, the people who didn't get that feeling of heightened awareness in unfamiliar surroundings probably got eaten by sabre toothed tigers before passing on their genes.

Remember my mam telling me when I was a kid that it was the living you need to worry about, not the dead.

Back