What I don't understand is this.

I don't want this to turn into a thread about immigration. It's not.

Abdul Ezedi is wandering about the country, seemingly spotted in London, has been for 3 days and has half of his face hanging off.

The country is blanketed in cctv and somehow none or very few have actually spotted him. Meanwhile I stray into a bus lane at the end of it to turn left by about a foot and bang. Letter through the door.
The bus camera prompts the rest
No camera will spot ABDUL on its own
its not Bourne

Can't be hiding in a mosque. He is a devout Christian now, he decided that after having two asylum applications rejected and committing a sex crime. Surely no Islamists would harbour a Jesus freak?

It’s all about uncontrolled immigration , we are letting any fuvker in. Royal Navy should be picking them up in the channel and dropping them back off in France . They’d Sharp get the messsge .

We are to blame for this , the Liberal West Govts love ploughing into other peoples countries and business trying to force their ideologies onto these nations . Let them get on with it ffs.

Strange one.

He was spotted getting on a tube at Kings Cross then they lost track of him, despite the Underground absolutely full of cameras. Guess some must be U/S.

Maybe threw himself into the Thames?

The cop's will be closing the net. They must have vids of every tube thats from that area, but may not want to inform the public, of which he is one, of their every move .

As long as he's caught soon with no harm to anyone else, the longer he suffers pain the better.

I find what he has done abhorrent. It really gets to me and it is primarily an asian sub continent crime. Disfiguring women by acid/alkali is an expression of control over women's and girls' bodies.

I dont care about his ethnicity or his religion. He has been allowing into this country and should obey our laws. This is not the first time he has broken our laws,

This disgusting criminal should be deported immediately once apprehended and if he faces persecution in his homeland - TOUGH!

It’s all about uncontrolled immigration , we are letting any fuvker in. Royal Navy should be picking them up in the channel and dropping them back off in France . They’d Sharp get the messsge .

We are to blame for this , the Liberal West Govts love ploughing into other peoples countries and business trying to force their ideologies onto these nations . Let them get on with it ffs.
No Gilly, it's about cameras man and how it's easier to cop a motorist than an acid throwing scrote.

Can't be hiding in a mosque. He is a devout Christian now, he decided that after having two asylum applications rejected and committing a sex crime. Surely no Islamists would harbour a Jesus freak?
We need to burn down all of the churches to prevent this sort of thing happening again. f***ing Christian’s, I’ve shit em.

Do you think foreign navy vessels can just ramp up in other countries territorial waters when they feel like it?

I don't want this to turn into a thread about immigration. It's not.

Abdul Ezedi is wandering about the country, seemingly spotted in London, has been for 3 days and has half of his face hanging off.

The country is blanketed in cctv and somehow none or very few have actually spotted him. Meanwhile I stray into a bus lane at the end of it to turn left by about a foot and bang. Letter through the door.
because a car is big and travels in uniform motion with space round it rather than random movement in crowds of randomly moving cars and each car has registration plate that must be legible by law and attached to an address

cars can not use a cloaking device like a hoodie either

because a car is big and travels in uniform motion with space round it rather than random movement in crowds of randomly moving cars and each car has registration plate that must be legible by law and attached to an address

cars can not use a cloaking device like a hoodie either

They can't hide in another car's garage either.

Back