What I don't understand is this.

monkeytassle

Striker
I don't want this to turn into a thread about immigration. It's not.

Abdul Ezedi is wandering about the country, seemingly spotted in London, has been for 3 days and has half of his face hanging off.

The country is blanketed in cctv and somehow none or very few have actually spotted him. Meanwhile I stray into a bus lane at the end of it to turn left by about a foot and bang. Letter through the door.

Abdul Ezedi is wandering about the country, seemingly spotted in London, has been for 3 days and has half of his face hanging off.

The country is blanketed in cctv and somehow none or very few have actually spotted him. Meanwhile I stray into a bus lane at the end of it to turn left by about a foot and bang. Letter through the door.
Not sure what’s hard to understand about that mind

Top tip.

Remove half of your face then the council won't recognise you and you won't get a fine through the door.

He doesn't have a unique identifier that is picked up by ANPR bolted to his front & back

Is he wearing a number plate ?

Back