What I don't understand is this.

It's going to take a quarter inch of pan stick to cover the mess on his face.
I think he's hiding in the bushes somewhere, he may be dead anarl I guess.
Hopefully this dreadful incident will be drawn to a conclusion soon, but there should be questions asked about why the dodgy **** was allowed to remain in the country after being denied asylum initially.

I don't want this to turn into a thread about immigration. It's not.

Abdul Ezedi is wandering about the country, seemingly spotted in London, has been for 3 days and has half of his face hanging off.

The country is blanketed in cctv and somehow none or very few have actually spotted him. Meanwhile I stray into a bus lane at the end of it to turn left by about a foot and bang. Letter through the door.
My favourite bus lane fine was in Bath.
Woman wlked in bus lane with the word 'Knitter' on her shirt.
Bath fined a driver whose car reg was KN19TER.

Logon or register to see this image

Abdul Ezedi is wandering about the country, seemingly spotted in London, has been for 3 days and has half of his face hanging off.

The country is blanketed in cctv and somehow none or very few have actually spotted him. Meanwhile I stray into a bus lane at the end of it to turn left by about a foot and bang. Letter through the door.
maybe get Ch4 Hunted team on the case ?

Lowest common denominator policing.

Shit hot at catching folk in bus lanes, driving a bit too fast or going into the ULEZ without a human sacrifice. Stuff requiring a bit of technology and a couple of admin officers.

Not so good at the harder stuff, like finding criminals

Last edited:
Where do you buy this ammonia stuff from.anyway? Do you just rock up to your local hardware store and ask for a couple of litres of face melter plz?

Lowest common denominator policing.

Shit hot at catching folk in bus lanes, driving a bit too fast or going into the ULEZ without a human sacrifice. Stuff requiring a bit of technology and a couple of admin officers.

Not so good at the harder stuff, like finding criminals
Let me tell you a story. I received a handwritten letter on a photocopied header from a PC at the city of london police asking me to attend a voluntary interview at bishopsgate police station regarding a public order offence (section 5). It took almost 2 months to organise and attend. Which I did on the 23rd Dec. I was told a member of the public had heard a motorcyclist say "fuck off, get the fuck out of my way" at a set of lights. No complainant other than the member of public. They took a photo of the group of motorcyclists and cyclists (10+) at the lights and accused me. I had this hanging over me for almost 4 months (I was told the ero didn't have enough evidence to proceed).

Let me tell you a story. I received a handwritten letter on a photocopied header from a PC at the city of london police asking me to attend a voluntary interview at bishopsgate police station regarding a public order offence (section 5). It took almost 2 months to organise and attend. Which I did on the 23rd Dec. I was told a member of the public had heard a motorcyclist say "fuck off, get the fuck out of my way" at a set of lights. No complainant other than the member of public. They took a photo of the group of motorcyclists and cyclists (10+) at the lights and accused me. I had this hanging over me for almost 4 months (I was told the ero didn't have enough evidence to proceed).
Did they get the fuck out of your way mate?

Back