What games are you looking forward to in the near future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im not really looking forward to any at the minute. Cant really justify buying a PS5 at the minute so any games I would be looking forward to would be on my decrepit PS4, I was excited for Cyberpunk 2077 but until that is fixed and able to run on a bog standard PS4 Im not going to pay £40/50 quid for it. I was excited for that Star Wars Squadrons game and it was alright but it wasnt a patch on the old X Wing games like it was hyped up to be. I suppose I would be most looking forward to a really good space shooter or exploration game, I havent given Elite Dangerous a go yet so may try that. If they did an updated Freespace 2 that would be unreal.

The bairn and I are both looking forward to Lego Starwars the Skywalker Saga, FNAF Security Breach, Hogwarts Legacy, Gotham Nights and Bendy and the Dark revival.

This is probably old news to a lot of you but Ive just realised they are bringing out a remastered Mass Effect trilogy for PS4 in May. Im definetly getting that, its the one set of games I miss from the Xbox 360.

Im not really looking forward to any at the minute. Cant really justify buying a PS5 at the minute so any games I would be looking forward to would be on my decrepit PS4, I was excited for Cyberpunk 2077 but until that is fixed and able to run on a bog standard PS4 Im not going to pay £40/50 quid for it. I was excited for that Star Wars Squadrons game and it was alright but it wasnt a patch on the old X Wing games like it was hyped up to be. I suppose I would be most looking forward to a really good space shooter or exploration game, I havent given Elite Dangerous a go yet so may try that. If they did an updated Freespace 2 that would be unreal.
Will probably never happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back