What games are you looking forward to in the near future?

L

Lexingtongue

I'm not really arsed about gaming that much these days but I am quite looking forward to this at the end of April:

:lol: Noticed COD loads so fast that I'm in an empty lobby about ten seconds before anyone else.

Worth every penny :neutral:

It will be nice when more new titles come out but I am enjoying the PS5 upgrades of older games and the fast loading in games and the userface

It will be nice when more new titles come out but I am enjoying the PS5 upgrades of older games and the fast loading in games and the userface

that's the only real reason i'm fussed about getting one but i'll still be holding off, if they do actually exist that is

that's the only real reason i'm fussed about getting one but i'll still be holding off, if they do actually exist that is

You're not really missing out on anything except Miles Morales, which is just more Spiderman and the Demon's Souls Remake. It's just the lust for the new thing everyone has.

You're not really missing out on anything except Miles Morales, which is just more Spiderman and the Demon's Souls Remake. It's just the lust for the new thing everyone has.
Miles Morales is out on PS4, I believe.

Horizon forbidden west, whenever it comes out.

god of war sequel too. Just gone back to the first one on PS5, it’s such a great game.

Back