What games are you currently playing?

I'm going to give the new season a try after what I heard about the closed trial. I just found it a grind before that but I was heavily in to D3 seasons so I'm hopeful.

Have you tried Elden Ring? That's hard but not to Dark Souls levels as if you are stuck there is far more to do and you can overpower easily if necessary.
Not played Elden Ring. Only Souls game I've really played is Demon's Souls Remake. I sacked it off at the second level.

Not played Elden Ring. Only Souls game I've really played is Demon's Souls Remake. I sacked it off at the second level.
That game does take some serious persistence and concentration. Whereas Elden Ring you can just go and do something else if you cannot do something.

Enjoying Dredge after playing for a few hours this morning. You play a fisherman who has to go out and catch sea life to pay to upgrade his boat and help the settlement. There's some mystery goes on at night were monsters appear, but this is also when the most rare and valuable catches are to be had. Looking forward to see where it goes.

Started Fallout New Vegas again over the weekend. The show got me hanckering to play a game again and New Vegas is just great. Doing a hardcore run and loving it, still a brilliant game.

Dragons dogma first one on switch. First "real" game I've played on switch handheld and I'm impressed. Played a lot of Indies up to now and fact I'm playing this while lay on the sofa has me considering a steam deck or new switch 2 when released. I'm at a age now where I just want to play on sofa with the football on the telly than sat at a desk and this is a godsend

Started Fallout New Vegas again over the weekend. The show got me hanckering to play a game again and New Vegas is just great. Doing a hardcore run and loving it, still a brilliant game.
Itching to play again but waiting for update on 4, this week (a bit upset to be sacking my level 60 4 day old save mind...)
Might have to load up NV, its prob my fav version of fallout like

I am so bored of gaming lately. Call of Duty and FIFA are so repetitive, and they’re both games I could play for hours and hours.

GTA 6 can’t come quick enough for me. Does anyone have any decent recommendations for the PS5 that I can get properly stuck in to? I’d prefer an online RPG or something but even a single player game I can really engage with.

Fallout 76 for some mindless escapism.
Ea FC 24 pro clubs with the lads.
Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth when I get more than an hour
X com 2 for something turn based so I don’t have to be very reactive.

Back