What game has taken most of your time?

Gran Turismo if I'm allowed to include all versions on PS3, PS4 and PS5. Most on a single game will be GT6 or Civ6.
Gran Turismo is definitely the series that I've been interested in for the longest time. How old is GT now? 28 years?

slay the spire and factorio
Dunno what it is about this game, but it's soooooooo addictive. The tabletop version is starting to ship soon, be interesting to see how it compares.

The first three Thief games: Dark Project, Metal Age and Deadly Shadows.

The reboot by Eidos or whoever it was about 10 years back wasn't BAD, it just paled into insignificance against the first two especially.

I'd say FM, GTA & GT games for me if you include all of them - first played CM 93/94 i think on PC, I also had a japanese version of GT for my chipped psx back in the day - thought the graphics were class back then!

FM2011, RDR2, GTA5 (and the Online version).

Having said that, anyone played Myst, and Riven, its sequel? Superb mystery/puzzle games that take literally days/weeks out of your life if you let them.

I loved Thief Deadly Shadows. It was addictive. I miss Garrett!
I bought a tatty old original Xbox with controller when I was Xmas shopping in December for the sole reason that the branch of CEX I was in had Deadly Shadows for the console for £2.50...! I also got Half Life 2 and some D&D game too but the whole package was less than £50. I've yet to plumb it all in, but next time I have some time off I am going to spend a week drinking beer, lazing about in my pants, eating shite food, but mainly - retro gaming.

I know, I know - you've never been more aroused.

I bought a tatty old original Xbox with controller when I was Xmas shopping in December for the sole reason that the branch of CEX I was in had Deadly Shadows for the console for £2.50...! I also got Half Life 2 and some D&D game too but the whole package was less than £50. I've yet to plumb it all in, but next time I have some time off I am going to spend a week drinking beer, lazing about in my pants, eating shite food, but mainly - retro gaming.

I know, I know - you've never been more aroused.

Ha! Actually sounds ideal mate! Thief DS and HL2!! A night with both Gordon and Garrett! What more could anyone want!! You enjoy mister 😎

Ha! Actually sounds ideal mate! Thief DS and HL2!! A night with both Gordon and Garrett! What more could anyone want!! You enjoy mister 😎
Thanks Mucky.

Of course it sounds fine in theory, but the reality is that I'd plonk my arse down on the sofa, controller in one hand beer in the other, and within five minutes of smacking some taffer over the head with Garrett's cosh, the missus would be on at me to creosote the fence, touch up the guttering (not a euphemism, sadly) or somesuch and stop being a "lazy bastard..you're not a teenager you know?"

Thanks Mucky.

Of course it sounds fine in theory, but the reality is that I'd plonk my arse down on the sofa, controller in one hand beer in the other, and within five minutes of smacking some taffer over the head with Garrett's cosh, the missus would be on at me to creosote the fence, touch up the guttering (not a euphemism, sadly) or somesuch and stop being a "lazy bastard..you're not a teenager you know?"

Ha! And you’ll rightly do as you’re told! I’ve always been fond of her!!

PC - World of Warcraft (went back to it recently and didn’t like the new level/explore system)

Xbox - all the FIFAs, to my detriment! (Still playing FFS)

Mobile - Candy Crush (level 5760) and Words With Friends

Wish I’d put as much graft into other things!

Late bloomer to the Fortnite club here. Actually shocked how family friendly it is.

The shooting game mode for me.
Racing for the lass
Lego for the bairn

Can’t see me stopping playing it for a long w

Probably cod and fifa for the general lad games, after that, football manager or monster hunter on the psp, put some hours into that.

Back