What game has taken most of your time?

Destiny for me as well. Met some great people and made a couple of really good friends through the game, so it’s got a bit of a soft spot for me too in that regard.

Frustrating as hell though because the actual gameplay is so much fun, but the constant cycle for both games is how inconsistent the content is and Lightfall made me completely lose interest in the series. Been out for ten years and they don’t really seem to know how to handle the narrative.

Other than that, League of Legends :lol:

Destiny for me as well. Met some great people and made a couple of really good friends through the game, so it’s got a bit of a soft spot for me too in that regard.

Frustrating as hell though because the actual gameplay is so much fun, but the constant cycle for both games is how inconsistent the content is and Lightfall made me completely lose interest in the series. Been out for ten years and they don’t really seem to know how to handle the narrative.

Exactly this mate. Although I got in with some right knobs

Lightfall was a bit shit..... Strand though 👌

FM then probably Civilization.
This.
Largely due to FM/CM going back to 1993 and having a new game each year, and then Civ having a new game every 5 years since about 1991.

Not really fair to compare to a single game, like Skyrim or RDR2.
on the Champ Man 93 a mate of mine played it until it broke. But that was actually pretty fast to get through seasons
Gets to about season 40 and the game crashes due to lack of staff. Seems they didn't put a regen in for staff, only players.
I’m back on civ 6 for like the hundredth time.
Had a big gap between civ 2 and this one. Civ 2 was probably my all time favourite game but even on hard, once you figured out the best way to build the empire it was easy.
Can’t wait for 7
For some reason, 2 is the only one I never played. And seems to be most people's favourite!

Last edited:
I spent a lotttttt of hours on LMA 03 as a young’n.

The only game that gets a look in now is COD on the PS5.

Probably series wise it would have to be the Pokémon stuff though in the late 90s and early 00’s. That stuff seriously took over my life as a bairn :lol:

Other than many FM games.
Probably Civ 5, long games and hammered it through school and uni.
Non multiplayer game is probably MGS3 when i was younger, beat game multiple times, did kerotan runs, european extreme and generally just loved the game.

Multi platform probably Skyrim or Fallout 3 as done both a few times. Honourable mention to Borderlands 1 as well.

Individual games that I've only done on a single platform probably Fallout 76 or Starfield.

Been playing World of Warcraft since release 19 years ago and still going 😁

A distant 2nd will be any type of simulation game - FM, Cities Skyline etc.

A far distant 3rd would be Rocket League
I can’t get into cities skylines. It’s everything that’s my type of game, but I just can’t get into it

Back