What did you dream about last night?

I was playing Darts but I just either couldn't grip the Darts properly or I couldn't sort my action out. Then I looked up and the board was bloody yards away and I was having to chuck them with all my might like a javelin to even get them in the board.

Another one, this Chav was chasing me in Marley Pots (just off Beechwood Crescent iirc) so I managed to fend him off, then quite alarmingly absolutely smack him all ower. You can't control what you dream eh, but he'll not chase me again the kernt.

I had a pretty pathetic one the other night. I was walking about with Francis Ngannou,not sure of where just on a street with lights, I asked the bairn to take a photo and he was just messing about, then there was a crowd around us and we got pushed out sort of thing. When I looked at my phone I didn't get a photo so I started slapping the bairn about like a naughty step child . Think this was a result of me being obsessed with taking photos of things 🤣

Last edited:
A good dream doesnt necesarily have to be true! 😉
I don't think dreams are true... they'd not be dreams then would they
Thread still missing a dream interpretor

If no one reads anyone else's dream posts, comments on them, or provides a potential meaning

May I ask what's the point? *

* I know what the point really is
I find it interesting seeing what different people dream about. The dreams are so quickly forgotten there isn't much scope for further comment. They are little stories. You don't ask what the point in is reading a book if you don't interrogate it or critique it🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
I rarely remember my dreams…. however…

Last night I dreamed I was Max Bygraves, a singer/entertainer from way back.
I’d just finished a one man show in front of an audience at the BBC studios. The audience each had an A4 programme in black and white.
I sat behind a desk waiting for them to come down for me to autograph the A4 programme. However, the audience stood, put their coats and jackets on and filed out.
All except one lady who came to the desk. She waited while a BBC bloke came to the desk, he then gave me an envelope with £2K in it, my fee.
The lady then put a large Sainsbury’s bag on the desk, pulled out 3 pink chiffon babygro’s and gave me a Sharpie so I could sign them. She was at pains to tell me it was a washable ink in case the baby told her it didn’t like me.
She then bagged everything up, told me I’d never be as good a singer or dancer as Bruce Forsyth and turned and left, leaving me to feel sad and unwanted.

What the actual hell was that about….. ?????

Last edited:
Very detailed one last night that went on for ages. Cannot remember much about it now but it was in some post apocalypse world filled with the weirdest fringes of society and I was being chased by killer trees.

Must stop reading the SMB before going to sleep.

I have been watching the tennis at Indian Wells on Sky this week so I guess this is where my dream on Weds came from:

I was playing in the Wimbledon final (I don’t know who against), but I had written “SAFC
FTM”
on the outside of each leg just above my socks. The cameras often focus on the footwork when serving, so this was getting quite a bit of coverage. Apparently Saudi castle were going apoplectic and they called Wimbledon and the umpire called me over and said I had to remove it as there had been complaints. I said “FTM” meant
“Follow the Mackems”, but he wouldn’t have it and I had to remove it. Then the dream ended.

Mrs Danvers is hot for you at least
Hhmmm… I’d suggest Mrs. Danvers may have been more interested in Rebecca imho.

In fact, I’m going to dream about that tonight…

From the movie….

Finally, Danvers beckons Mrs. DeWinter over to Rebecca’s four poster bed where she shows her a black mesh negligee that belonged to Rebecca. “Have you ever seen anything so delicate?” inquires Danvers. “Look, you can see my hand through it “

SAY NO MORE in his best Eric Idle voice..

Last edited:
Hhmmm… I’d suggest Mrs. Danvers may have been more interested in Rebecca imho.

In fact, I’m going to dream about that tonight…

From the movie….

Finally, Danvers beckons Mrs. DeWinter over to Rebecca’s four poster bed where she shows her a black mesh negligee that belonged to Rebecca. “Have you ever seen anything so delicate?” inquires Danvers. “Look, you can see my hand through it “

SAY NO MORE in his best Eric Idle voice..
Yes but Danvers' end which was the rescue of Mrs DeWinter 2 was rather hot to say the least.
So Danvers was hot for Mrs DeWinter 2 and I would agree unseemingly so for Mrs DeWinter 1.

Yes but Danvers' end which was the rescue of Mrs DeWinter 2 was rather hot to say the least.
So Danvers was hot for Mrs DeWinter 2 and I would agree unseemingly so for Mrs DeWinter 1.
Indeed, safe to say Danvers was a worshipper at the altar of the hairy chalice.

Last night, I bumped into Brian McLair, Roy Keane and Brian Robson and asked them for a selfie, and no matter how hard I tried I could not control my arm to get the 4 of us in the shot. They eventually ran out of patience and walked off.

Ryan Giggs, from 1999, to play me in the 3 part mini-series.

I keep having recurring dreams of being in large buildings lost, trying to use escalators that are falling apart and being surrounded by dirty, shit stained toilets.

I dreamed it was 2082 and the world was in mourning for a Russian guy...he was being hailed as the saviour of mankind but I have no idea what his name was. The atmosphere was akin to when Kennedy died, a hopelessness born out of knowing there's not a replacement.
I keep having recurring dreams of being in large buildings lost, trying to use escalators that are falling apart and being surrounded by dirty, shit stained toilets.
You're probably astral travelling to Middlesbrough mate.

Last edited:

Back