What did you dream about last night?

Can't remember last night's but when I can't run in a dream I end up leaning forward and push the ground with my hands.

Another regular one is when I'm running down some stairs I tend to jump down them and grab onto whatevers next to the bannister to turn to the next flight of stairs

I had weird dreams from my antibiotics last week. I kept reminding myself to write them down and get an AI art generator to do them but I forgot them
I have that cough atm and had beachamps cold and flu 'night' tablet last night. I had a dream i was chatting a lass up as she rode a bike but i was walking, was fit as well. Will neck another the neet.

My mate analysing a pissed snowball fight that ACTUALLY happened 30 years ago outside the Ivy House like he was talking about his masterful strokes on a golf course 🤦‍♂️😂

was going to Selhurst ParIk which was in the Wirral for some reason, didn't want to go in so nipped into a pub and this comedian from the80s was coming out, I was looking a bit woebegone because I''d lost my shoe bag after a family row where even though I was in the right I was made to feel like the baddie again
anyway this pub was like an old people's home (so a Wetherspoon's presumably) and just as we had sat the comedian was up to go help an old dear and wipe her face

got a drink

a girl I used to work with 20 years ago was turned up and was in a foul mood
some woman in the pub was having an issue with me and put my drink in another glass with mustard on the bottom
at some point the comedian ended up on his hands and knees so I sat on him like a pony, then felt a bit sorry for him so got off

then there was a storeroom and I had to get into it to get my handbag then I woke up

earlier in the dream there was a weird cemetery bit with special widows all in black and veiled up carrying little coffins, not with babies in but to signify they were the special war widows

can't remember the rest

Can only remember snippets but I dreamt I crashed into a parked car in Tesco car park. Which was bizarre because I was in Tesco yesterday evening which threw me. I checked the car and I can confirm no such accident occurred.

We were in Benidorm and watched the local police arrest some Germans getting out of a campervan (Volkswagon) that was full of water.

Think this mostly happened in France, big party with lots of dress up and fighting. Had to drive a Citroen DS with dodgy wipers and broken glasses out and back to get my stuff which I forgot. Found my evil sister saying awful stuff about me and tried to challenge her.
Got to have sex though which was good. Went into my old pub and tried to buy cigarettes and tried to make a Phone call from a payphine which was off the hook and playing a conversation with a warning that if I tried to make a call then the current call would be dropped. Lots of people dressed inadequately for the deep snow and very drunk and beaten up. Odd.

Watching a helicopter with someone and commenting in it and then all of a sudden I was in it and it was doing loops and stuff.

I can vividly remember the feeling of being upside down and trying to keep myself in the seat

Think this mostly happened in France, big party with lots of dress up and fighting. Had to drive a Citroen DS with dodgy wipers and broken glasses out and back to get my stuff which I forgot. Found my evil sister saying awful stuff about me and tried to challenge her.
Got to have sex though which was good. Went into my old pub and tried to buy cigarettes and tried to make a Phone call from a payphine which was off the hook and playing a conversation with a warning that if I tried to make a call then the current call would be dropped. Lots of people dressed inadequately for the deep snow and very drunk and beaten up. Odd.

Your dreams are more exciting than my life ….. what the hell do you eat and drink before bed ffs??!!??

Dreamt I was sleeping in a four poster bed with fitted eye-level grill, had to wake up every few minutes to turn the bacon that was cooking directly above my head.
Woke up hungry for some reason.

Had the same dreams a few times recently. I find myself in a sort of halls of residence type building; very dingy and a few strangers milling about over several floors; many of the rooms just open with people lounging about. I'm semi-lost and find myself wandering about but not sure if that's to find my room or to find a way out. It's hardly a nightmare, but it does make me feel sad both in the dream and when I wake up.

Thread still missing a dream interpretor

If no one reads anyone else's dream posts, comments on them, or provides a potential meaning

May I ask what's the point? *

* I know what the point really is

Back