What did you dream about last night?

… um… Ian Dury's severed head was biting my back…

Severed or Block Head?
I keep having recurring dreams of being in large buildings lost, trying to use escalators that are falling apart and being surrounded by dirty, shit stained toilets.

Clearly you must also be a Swindon fan.
If you suddenly spot a roundabout I hope you wake up.

Last edited:

I was playing in a brass band competition last weekend for the first time in a number of years....the night before I dreamt that Billy Bragg was the contest adjudicator

Had an argument with the boss - I chased her out the office and called her a f'kin lying bitch, grabbed my bag and left. I immediately regretted it and then spent the rest of the night in turmoil trying to ring HR to clear things up, but my phone wouldn't work-every time I tried to ring them my screen froze, and then it just disintegrated in my hand. I was then given a phone for free by a street vendor, but dropped it in a bucket of water. It was just a constant spiral of frustration and stress till the alarm went off at 6am.

Last edited:
I was renting a room in a house (weird room, as the walk in wardrobe was twice the size of the bedroom). The bathrooms/shower rooms were odd but I went into one of them and found that the shower was operated by a chain and the walls were plastic sheeting that kept enveloping me. Thankfully, I woke up. There was some sort of back story but that's lost to dream time.

Back