What are your neighbours' occupations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

One side : Old bloke and his wife, she's a special school teacher I think, he's just a prick.
Other side : Couple in their late 20's, he's a chef and she's a barwench. He's also one of me best mates, so it's quite handy. Although currently he's off his face on MDMA singing Seasick Steve.

We've got one....
He works for the govt, but can't say what....he's minted though...
Live in a flat. The two other flats on this floor both have single 40-50-something men living in them. One's a freelance consultant as he has severe allergies and can't leave the house much. Found his twitter the other day and he's a massive racist.
The other bloke is a strange one and all

Allergic to dark skin?

I used to be like that mate, always happy with a healthy bank balance. Lost a couple of really good mates in Afghan 2009/10, changed my outlook on life completely, can't take it with you when you're gone, enjoy it while you can.
Sorry to hear that mate and I admire your outlook.

Strange situation in the block next to me . About 8 flats join my maisonette. I've seen a wad who works in a hotel @Royston Vasey . A bald man who works as a chef, a Russian wad hangs around with him. Some Arabs who are trainee doctors and their friend is a trainee pilot. My manager, an old dear and a few I know nothing about.

Retired, next one up is retired, over from them dint kna, over from that retired. Over the other side is a prison guard. Other three houses I don't know but when we moved on here we must have dropped the average age by about 30. Great for getting packages delivered mind.

On one side I have a half blind 93 year old lady who is obviously retired. Still tries to put her make up on everyday which can be frightening to look at god bless her.
On the other side he is a builder and she is a cleaner. Get on OK but he doesn't half fancy himself.

Next door to the right, retired,
Next door to the left, retired
Over the road outbthe back, all three houses, retired.
Out the front all three houses, retired.

I'm the only one who works but the house is safe cos one of, if not all, are straight up if there's anyone knocking about.

Farmers to the left of me Farmers to the right of me.
Here I am stuck in the middle with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back