What an absolute mess.

No I’m not, but I knew in December from reading this place.
No you didn't. You've literally just made it up and proved yourself a numpty by not being able to back up your claims.

Nobody on here knew Davison was going, hence calls even last week for him to go by loads on here.

No you didn't. You've literally just made it up and proved yourself a numpty by not being able to back up your claims.

Nobody on here knew Davison was going, hence calls even last week for him to go by loads on here.
I/we did and I’m neither a numpty or a muppet, although my wife may disagree. However, let’s see how many names you can call someone you’ve never met. You absolute hardcase.

I/we did and I’m neither a numpty or a muppet, although my wife may disagree. However, let’s see how many names you can call someone you’ve never met. You absolute hardcase.
Well you insulted me and tried to claim something I posted was public knowledge when it wasn't. Then when asked for proof several times, you couldn't/wouldn't, but aye, I'm the child.

I can remember a time when people were rolling out dodgy stats that things were on the up after Uncle Tony was sacked to move us “to the next level” by Clever Clogs Speakman

Ok well after today looking only at league games (and someone needs to check my sums)

With Uncle Tony:

Played 19

Won 8

win 42%

————————————————-

Without Uncle Tony:

Played 21

Won 6

win 28%

Well done Director of Football 👏
In a nutshell 👌

In all these matches, the 11 players on the park need to have a word with themselves.
I'm usually one to point at the players first but on this occasion I can't. These players are kids who are learning and shouldn't all be playing in the same team together. Many are also not (yet) good enough to be playing week in week out. They've been hung out to dry by our owners imo. We've got 22 year old Dan Neil leading the team (onien is not a captain on the pitch, again imo).
One of the podcasts made a good point that the big clubs bring in old experienced players to play with the u23s so they can learn from them. Yet we put practically an U23 team out in the championship, after chasing out our decent experienced pros, and expect us to compete.

5 points out of 30 is pathetic mind. If we don't hit the ground running next season then Speakman needs to be gone by Christmas at the latest.
He’s done enough damage this season to be pedalled before the summer. Personally want him nowhere near the club now. The Ian Beale appointment alone was enough to get the bullet. Whack his absolute dogshit championship manager recruitment on top and there’s more than enough there for grounds to get rid. But unti young Akin wakes up nowt will change
But but but we were in league one you know, and we overachieved last season, they are doing amazing. I'd knight Speakman if I could.
Can I be in charge of the Sword.

Last edited:
I can remember a time when people were rolling out dodgy stats that things were on the up after Uncle Tony was sacked to move us “to the next level” by Clever Clogs Speakman

Ok well after today looking only at league games (and someone needs to check my sums)

With Uncle Tony:

Played 19

Won 8

win 42%

————————————————-

Without Uncle Tony:

Played 21

Won 6

win 28%

Well done Director of Football 👏
He needs sacking.

No I’m not, but I knew in December from reading this place.

There is a 190 page thread here - not one post that said he was going

Five points out of the last 30. The owner and Speakman man. Totally fucked things up and take absolutely zero responsibility. Pathetic.

You can’t say that we used to be in league one! Do you want the club to go bust by actually signing a decent centre forward & holding midfielder?!!!

I said to my dad at the time Mowbray was sacked that if people think we were going to see an upswing in form, they had another thing coming, as he was getting about as much as you could out of such a young group, with massive deficiencies in it.

Mowbray might not have been a master tactician, but he could clearly get the young lads going most of the time and was like the glue holding things together. Criminally undervalued by Speakman.

Five points out of the last 30. The owner and Speakman man. Totally fucked things up and take absolutely zero responsibility. Pathetic.
Can you suggest what you want them to do?

We’re post window and any decent manager is either likely to want to stay at present club until the end of the season or wanting to wait until the end of the season so they don’t damage their win ratio while nothing can be done. So outside of transfers and manager, what do you expect him to do?

I agree he fucked up with the timing of the Mowbray sacking by the way but as it turns out he wouldn’t be here anyway. I also agree they got the next manager badly wrong but that probably an indicator of the terms other managers were wanting from the January window given our situation.

Huggins, Cirkin, Evans, Seelt and Rusyn were missing yesterday.
Seelt and Rusyn are nowhere near first choice.
When all are fit only 2 out of Hume, Alese, Cirkin, Huggins plays.
Poor excuse injuries.
You're a poor excuse for a supporter as well.

The point is them all happening AT THE SAME TIME. Can you handle that complex concept?

Back