What a shambles

Thanks for correcting my spelling mistake. You don’t agree with what I said about Baath but you don’t understand your reasoning either?
I don’t understand why Mowbray made the change he did, and I don’t agree with it, but in the context of the change Baath wasn’t starting in place of onien

Ballard has played all of the last 3 games, Onien has played 2 of the last 4. No idea what your first line is about

Of course it is, yet you are unable to challenge any part of it in your post

Relative is a different word to relevant

On the basis that he’s played every game since he signed at LB, until Seelts injury last game, suggests that to be the case yes

Mowbray spoke exactly on this and said he didn’t fit in at CB, hence the whole “progressive carries” patter around onien. Nothing to do with wages.
And before that he was suspended. Games Batth would have played had he been here

Then 09 was suspended for the last 2, again had Batth been here he would have played

a player who was bought for 2m and given a 5 year deal was brought in solely as cover, when we haven't spent a penny in January on ''cover'' for our striking void? aye you keep clapping that nonsense.

Had Gooch, Pritch and Batth still been here, we would have a stronger squad at this moment in time, hands down

And before that he was suspended. Games Batth would have played had he been here

Then 09 was suspended for the last 2, again had Batth been here he would have played

a player who was bought for 2m and given a 5 year deal was brought in solely as cover, when we haven't spent a penny in January on ''cover'' for our striking void? aye you keep clapping that nonsense.

Had Gooch, Pritch and Batth still been here, we would have a stronger squad at this moment in time, hands down
What makes you think Batth would have been fit, or Gooch or Pritchard for that matter.

Nieve is a girls name, naive is what you’re looking for.

But no I don’t agree, I think Mowbray looked at ways to change our system, and he did significantly change the back 4, with onien playing in that wide CB role and Hume playing DM/LW/RW for some reason. Still don’t understand it particularly, but that definitely changed the demands of the RCB position to a more offensive one

Do you honestly believe that Hjelde is our first choice CB once Ballard goes? Because if that’s true I’m not gonna bother renewing 🤣
That’s not my question mate. I’m sure you used the term ‘cover’ at left back about the signing of Hjelde. I’m asking you in you believe we’ve spent £2m on a reserve left back?

Do you honestly believe that Hjelde is our first choice CB once Ballard goes? Because if that’s true I’m not gonna bother renewing 🤣
He was brought in predominantly as a CB for when Ballard leaves, not necessarily his replacement, maybe they think Seelt will replace Ballard & Hjelde will replace Seelt.

He was brought in predominantly as a CB for when Ballard leaves, not necessarily his replacement, maybe they think Seelt will replace Ballard & Hjelde will replace Seelt.
This, Seelt and Hejlde will be our centre back pairing.
Ballard will be sold and O'nien forced out for being to old.

If we consider the addition of any single player to the squad in isolation then we’d have a stronger squad with another player, as it cannot physically be weaker with just the addition of an extra player. What if losing Baath allowed us to sign Seelt for instance, then the equation changes.
That’s not my question mate. I’m sure you used the term ‘cover’ at left back about the signing of Hjelde. I’m asking you in you believe we’ve spent £2m on a reserve left back?
Yes that was the primary purpose of his signature at the time, hence speakmans comments at the time
Where’s Seelt going like?

Last edited:
If we consider the addition of any single player to the squad in isolation then we’d have a stronger squad with another player, as it cannot physically be weaker with just the addition of an extra player. What if losing Baath allowed us to sign Seelt for instance, then the equation changes.

Yes that was the primary purpose of his signature at the time, hence speakmans comments at the time

one is a PSV youth player
The other is an experienced championship defender and our then player of the season

the squad is not stronger, regardless of what equation you use. They have sold the experienced lads and replaced them with inexperienced kids. Then hung said kids out to dry by hiring nobody managers and letting the players bear the brunt of the fans discontent.

spunking 2m on Hjelde when we not only failed to bring in a striker, but actually let one go on loan, was madness

Like your little caveat there (at the time). We must be awash with cash if we’re splashing £2m on a 4th choice LB. If Speakman told me tomorrow was Tuesday I’d check the calendar.

one is a PSV youth player
The other is an experienced championship defender and our then player of the season

the squad is not stronger, regardless of what equation you use. They have sold the experienced lads and replaced them with inexperienced kids. Then hung said kids out to dry by hiring nobody managers and letting the players bear the brunt of the fans discontent.

spunking 2m on Hjelde when we not only failed to bring in a striker, but actually let one go on loan, was madness
Hjelde is our player of the season? Strange you lad. You said Hjelde was here to replace Seelt, so I asked where Seelt was going.
Like your little caveat there (at the time). We must be awash with cash if we’re splashing £2m on a 4th choice LB. If Speakman told me tomorrow was Tuesday I’d check the calendar.
How is it a caveat? Did we also sign him another time I’m not aware of that I’m distinguishing between? Do we re-sign him every summer?

Hjelde is our player of the season? Strange you lad. You said Hjelde was here to replace Seelt, so I asked where Seelt was going.

How is it a caveat? Did we also sign him another time I’m not aware of that I’m distinguishing between? Do we re-sign him every summer?
Now you’re just being silly.

I think you are the strange one pal, re-read your replies. you were replying to somebody else about Seelt

Just watched the game. How Speakman and KLD get away with this shite is unbelievable. Reduced the best footballing team to watch in the Championship to absolute no hopers. Bringing in players like Styles and Hjelde whilst letting better leave. The Striker situation beggars belief, it’s as if Dodds just puts the names in the hat and pulls out one shite one at random every other week.
What a f***ing train wreck this club is. Shitting all over the best fans in the country and laughing their tits off.
We aren’t the best fans in the country mate. If you think we are you haven’t been to a home game in a canny while. Everything else you said was bang on mind.

Back