What’s the worst place you’ve ever been to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I really like it.. huge swathes are dul but the beaches are superb..

Certainly think of a lot worse places
It is definitely the most disappointing place. No real character or features to the place. My two friends from university live in the Florida Keys and have made a great business for themselves. I do enjoy the off-shore fishing videos they post !

I really like it.. huge swathes are dul but the beaches are superb..

Certainly think of a lot worse places

A lot of crazy people out there especially to the south. It is/was the rehab capital of the USA and is also a major pipeline for narcotic importation... Makes for a bit of a strange place :lol:

Beautiful as well mind

A motel in Massachusetts. I was on a 12-day road trip around New England and I loved it all except for this one place where I genuinely feared for my safety when I left the room. As someone else's booking.com review said, the owner was "a whack on crack". We left after one night. When I got back to Canada, the crazy owner had charged me an extra $330 and I had to claim it back through my credit card.

Otherwise I can't say I've ever really been to a place where I thought it was irredeemably shit. Even Middlesbrough and Coundon have nice parts if you look hard enough.

I stayed in a place called Dade City for a night - not far from Tampa. My god! I was worried sick about being robbed all night - never slept :rolleyes:
Cant say ive been there but will say the further south you go the more you see of darkest Florida

I toured up the west coast and some amazing parts up there

A motel in Massachusetts. I was on a 12-day road trip around New England and I loved it all except for this one place where I genuinely feared for my safety when I left the room. As someone else's booking.com review said, the owner was "a whack on crack". We left after one night. When I got back to Canada, the crazy owner had charged me an extra $330 and I had to claim it back through my credit card.

Otherwise I can't say I've ever really been to a place where I thought it was irredeemably shit. Even Middlesbrough and Coundon have nice parts if you look hard enough.
Can you remember where in Mass?

Morocco. Jackie White's had nothing on the stench of the market.
Was the Moroccan market selling tripe?

I'm going to Indonesia next year and is a country I knew nothing about. So I've been getting genned up on the country and its people. It's mostly good stuff I've seen with very friendly people, but sadly a lot of poverty exists.
Watching one video though a so called pet market was selling bats for eating. The bats were in a cage hanging upside down from the roof bars and I really felt sorry for them. Hopefully recent events will stop the practice of catching and eating animals like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back