What’s the criteria for a thread to become Parsnippable?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23273
  • Start date

I started one about Christmas food menus as now is when you start planning for the amount of.guests you are catering for etc... title changed to something quite insulting and then parsnipped
Same happened last year when any Christmas thread was started outside the official smb Christmas period. Nowt personal.

If a thread is just nonsense, a posting game, purely for pictures of people in a state of undress, or descends into just a conversation about nothing in particular then it gets parsnipped.
What's wrong with a conversation about nothing in particular though. Why should that be parsnipped. I like a random tangent

If a thread is just nonsense, a posting game, purely for pictures of people in a state of undress, or descends into just a conversation about nothing in particular then it gets parsnipped.
I couldn't have put it better marra 👍

All threads where people ask stuff that can easily be found out on the internet should come with a ban, I cannot remember the last time I started a thread as there’s more than enough material to go at.

I bet my last thread was snipped.

Back