What’s going on with the royals ?

I don't mind having a royal family tbh, but there needs to be changes to how it all works, mainly around money.

They hold little to no power in the modern world, and are just a part of the character of the country and its history, all of which I am ok with. We should absolutely not be funding them though, and they shouldn't be able to not pay tax.
They have more power and influence than you think.

The wife’s money was on a hysterectomy for Kate but since her sister, the wife’s sister not Kates, had one the other week and was up and about the same day she’s said all bets are off in that dept. I thought that’s indecent haste but she did indeed go home same day

Apparently key hole is quicker recovery but it’s harder to do if you’ve had a C section…I must stop listening in cos the conversation alternates btwn scary and confusing and I don’t like asking questions cos i just get that same withering look she gives me when I peg the washing out wrong….I’ve mentioned before I’m anywhere for an easy life 🤫

I bet Netflix are regretting saying they’ve ran the final series of The Crown…..loads of fresh material on a daily basis atm

I know they’re not free, i was quoting the absolute bollocks I’ve seen on various platforms by clueless royal family loving Billy Britain fuckers (some of who I know personally and have shown their true colours since retiring) Also iPhones or at least some form of smart phone will be essential for just existing these days, applying for jobs, paying bills etc, flat screen tellies are peanuts now and how do they know they have 3 hols a year? Do they follow them to the airport or are they just visiting auntie Doris who lives out in the sticks?

My point was the sneering fuckers moaning at so called professional dole wallers, suck dry the biggest scrounging twats of them all.

Can you tell I’m not a fan of the Royal family? :lol: I didn’t get why I was dragged away from my Evel Knievel stunt bike and tin can alley in 1977 to stand for hours just to see some hand wafting bint drive past in a roller. It’s lunacy. A country of forelock tugging gaslit automatons. No the wonder the elite are taking the piss and are not even bothering trying to hide it.
I can understand how the Royal Family can be triggering, you obviously suffered major psychological trauma! 🤣

It has been way too quiet today, they must be working hard to get all of their stories straight. Are there any family members not in the news recently ? Seems every one of them is either ill, recovering from being ill, in court or due in court.

It has been way too quiet today, they must be working hard to get all of their stories straight. Are there any family members not in the news recently ? Seems every one of them is either ill, recovering from being ill, in court or due in court.
What are the corgi's up to since Lizzie passed?

Have they been left to run riot around Windsor?

No sign of Kate and the kids since Christmas Day. Not even a photo of them opening cards from well-wishers or something (like Charles did the other day). William acting bizarrely, pulling out of his godfather's memorial 45 mins before it was due to start for example.

Something's up.

No sign of Kate and the kids since Christmas Day. Not even a photo of them opening cards from well-wishers or something (like Charles did the other day). William acting bizarrely, pulling out of his godfather's memorial 45 mins before it was due to start for example.

Something's up.
Just maybe she aint up to it

Kids have a private life

And ohh William visited a Synagogue today

Something's up.
someone with better skills than us, could probably put william's face on the limmy character. "she's turned the weans against us".

A few of the newspaper editors will know exactly what is occurring, holding the info tight and ready to report when suits them ..

If we’re going to keep a royal family, it has to be fully send funded by them.
If that means they need to sell a painting or a bit of land so be it. Tax paying is imperative too.
Also, say the top 4 ie Charles, Camilla, William and kate carry on opening leisure centres or whatever it is they do, the rest of the hangers on have to work.

Kate is very Not Well in a specific way - according to someone I know who is very well connected to the tabloid world, and has pre-empted the news a fair few times.
Im assuming this made complete sense to you in your mind ..sadly though you have chosen to write it down in code!
They have more power and influence than you think.

Charles couldnt find his own arse in a sleeping bag!he is a figure head for a company that has very well trained monkeys to protect the brand at all cost!

Last edited:

Back