We've lost another SMBer - RIP Snipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

‘Snipes’ was a colleague and to say this has had a devastating affect on everyone who knew and worked with him is an understatement. He was a true gentleman, always smiling, willing to help and had time for everyone. The world is much worse place without him and thoughts go out to his family. So tragic, I’m genuinely numb and dumbfounded by the horrific news. RIP Wez, it was a pleasure knowing you
Sorry for your loss. Absolutely tragic. RIP.

‘Snipes’ was a colleague and to say this has had a devastating affect on everyone who knew and worked with him is an understatement. He was a true gentleman, always smiling, willing to help and had time for everyone. The world is much worse place without him and thoughts go out to his family. So tragic, I’m genuinely numb and dumbfounded by the horrific news. RIP Wez, it was a pleasure knowing you

I read the tribute by his employer on Facebook. He was a lovely man. So sorry for your loss 😘

Aw man. This is tragic. Seen the tribute from Northumbria Police earlier but obviously didn't know he was an SMBer.

RIP Wes

Kev, I've been left the job a while now and never knew wez was on here!
What a top lad he was!
lovely bloke, life can be fkin shit, hope everyone's OK mate 😢

Was truly shocked when I saw this on Look North tonight and saddened to now find out he was one of us.

Sorry for your loss.

RIP Snipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back