We've lost another SMBer - RIP Snipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

‘Snipes’ was a colleague and to say this has had a devastating affect on everyone who knew and worked with him is an understatement. He was a true gentleman, always smiling, willing to help and had time for everyone. The world is much worse place without him and thoughts go out to his family. So tragic, I’m genuinely numb and dumbfounded by the horrific news. RIP Wez, it was a pleasure knowing you

Last edited:
‘Snipes’ was a colleague and to say this has had a devastating affect on everyone who knew and worked with him is an understatement. He was a true gentleman, always smiling, willing to help and had time for everyone. The world is much worse place without him and thoughts go out to his family. So tragic, I’m genuinely numb and dumbfounded by the horrific news. RIP Wez, it was a pleasure knowing you
Beautiful words, I'm so sorry for your loss fella :cry:

Seems he was an absolute gent. Turns out my mate knew him too, I assume through work. Says he was a lovely man.

Devastating for his family. Thoughts go out to them.

Last edited:
Yup, very sad news indeed :cry:

My wife's colleague of twenty years lost her husband to covid in early April. Classic case of suddenly went downhill after 10-14 days of sickness. Went into South Shields one day and died the next following multiple organ failure. Early 50's and in great shape, left a lovely wife and 13 year old daughter.

Still waiting to find out if the other lad I know who has been in hospital is OK, he's early 40's is super fit. Last I heard it sounded like he and the doctors had kicked its ass. Fingers crossed.

My wife's colleague of twenty years lost her husband to covid in early April. Classic case of suddenly went downhill after 10-14 days of sickness. Went into South Shields one day and died the next following multiple organ failure. Early 50's and in great shape, left a lovely wife and 13 year old daughter.

Still waiting to find out if the other lad I know who has been in hospital is OK, he's early 40's is super fit. Last I heard it sounded like he and the doctors had kicked its ass. Fingers crossed.
Fingers crossed indeed xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back