Westworld Season 4

Started last night I believe… any takers this time round?

Guardian not being kind:

I've very little enthusiasm for it, I thought the last series was pretty weak and I can't see how it won't just be a 'robots take over the earth' tale now - which isn't very interesting

Started last night I believe… any takers this time round?

Guardian not being kind:

can't see it happening, sacked off the third season half way through, you just didnt have a clue who was who and in whos body they were. Gave season 2 the benefit of the doubt and it did actually come together at the end but it just seems to much of an effort now to go back to this when there's so much other good stuff to watch.

Can't think of a more spectacular nosedive after first series. Went from one of the best ever to virtually unwatchable.

As far as unplanned last episodes go I think that's a pretty good send-off. Having said that, it was absolute dogshit from season two onwards, dinnar why I kept watching it

Finished S4 and I can understand why others didn't bother. They strayed way too far from the original story. Ending after S2 would have been fine? No, that would be seen as a fail.

It also went very woke/increased in it's wokeness to the point most action/fight scenes involved women. The gun battles were rubbish, mostly are these days anyway. So boring, armed soldiers still can't hit their target.

And as ever in syfy it's all about questioning reallity. Are we in a simulation?

Back