Westworld Season 4

I’ll still watch it like but once they got out of the park itself I thought it really dropped off in quality.

The Maeve and Dolores fight at the end of S3 was class though.

Always good to see Clementine back too :lol:

S1 was brilliant but the drop in quality to S2 put me right off. I did watch the third but I think the damage had been done.

Teaser looks canny mind.

That trailer looks decent actually but agree what others have said, I remember thinking at the time last season was dreadful so I'm interested to see how they get back to their roots of when it was good.

That being said, I know I'm going to have to put myself through watching the old series to remind myself what happened

Definitely has its faults, and the later series were nowhere near as good at the first, but I’ve still enjoyed it all so looking forward to this

CBA after they left the park - did I make the right decision bailing?
the introduction of Aaron Paul changed the story dynamic for me, series 3 was a much more linear storyline compared to the first two nolan-style backwards\forwards timelines.
It became vacuous drivel in Season 2, really disappointing as it promised so much.
everything that was so good about the first series, was dialled up to such an extreme in series two sadly - as if no one spoke to nolan and said wtf you doing with this shit? pretty sure i'd read that the first series was delayed because HBO halted production after about four episodes and told nolan (& his mrs) to sort his shit out.

Last edited:
Season 2 was disappointing but still had some fantastic episodes. Thought Season 3 was abysmal and had no idea what was going on anymore - gave up halfway.

Thought it was going to be an all time great TV show after the first series, second series was an absolute car crash don't know what went wrong but haven't went back the writers have got a lot to answer for.

Back