West Brom showing how it’s done

we had gooch, evans, baart and stewart...we have flogged them all this season...Jobe and Dan Neil absolutely ran into the ground, 18-21 yr olds are always going to be inconsistemnt but we have absolutely nothing to to fall back on....there has got to be a balance and we havent
Not in the spell I’m talking about we didn’t. No Stewart, hence why I said we were playing without a striker, Evans was injured at the same time and Gooch was on the bench. In fact in some of our better performances like West Brom and Preston away were without Batth too.
Given the choice of any coach in the league I'd definitely take Corberan, just ahead of McKenna.
Other way round for me based on how Ipswich are so much better than the sum of their parts.

Last edited:
Could be because we are waiting for the right man in the summer?
Would it be worth appointing another Beale style disaster because the right man is currently unavailable?
Hahahaha
You don’t honestly believe that do you
Waiting for his mate dodds To win a few it’s obvious
They don’t do ambition, keep up

It's not though is it, we played without a striker for most of last season with a team full of kids and basically matched West Brom's performance here a load of times.

I'd say the main difference between West Brom now and us, at least for the last few months, is a decent/top head coach.
Games are won and lost in midfield, that’s why clubs are now paying mega money for midfielders

Not in the spell I’m talking about we didn’t. No Stewart, hence why I said we were playing without a striker, Evans was injured at the same time and Gooch was on the bench. In fact in some of our better performances like West Brom and Preston away were without Batth too.

Other way round for me based on how Ipswich are so much better than the sum of their parts.
I'd take Ipswich's squad over WBA's personally. Kind of a defence vs attack argument though.

And we beat West Brom pretty comfortably a couple of weeks before that. It's not really how football works.
What’s not how football works? I was replying to a poster who was saying Coventry are dog shit. They beat us 0-3.
Yes we beat West Brom but his point was about Coventry

Interesting given his mate Dodds beat West Brom and Leeds in the same week
Hahahaha the powers that be must love fans like u literally accept owt if u behind this incompetent clown, laughable

When he eventually gets it let me guess ‘got to get behind him’ 😂😂😂

Hahahaha the powers that be must love fans like u literally accept owt if u behind this incompetent clown, laughable

When he eventually gets it let me guess ‘got to get behind him’ 😂😂😂
Nah I’m just asking, if it was so obvious why did they not appoint him in December if all he needs is a few wins? Both can’t be true.

Back