West Brom showing how it’s done

Not kids
Thats the difference
Correct, lots of experience in central midfield where games are won or lost
It's not though is it, we played without a striker for most of last season with a team full of kids and basically matched West Brom's performance here a load of times.

I'd say the main difference between West Brom now and us, at least for the last few months, is a decent/top head coach.

That’s because they have competent good coach in the dugout
Speakman has put us in the hands of Beale and Dodds it’s embarrassing

It's not though is it, we played without a striker for most of last season with a team full of kids and basically matched West Brom's performance here a load of times.

I'd say the main difference between West Brom now and us, at least for the last few months, is a decent/top head coach.
Given the choice of any coach in the league I'd definitely take Corberan, just ahead of McKenna.

we had gooch, evans, baart and stewart...we have flogged them all this season...Jobe and Dan Neil absolutely ran into the ground, 18-21 yr olds are always going to be inconsistemnt but we have absolutely nothing to to fall back on....there has got to be a balance and we havent

That’s because they have competent good coach in the dugout
Speakman has put us in the hands of Beale and Dodds it’s embarrassing

Could be because we are waiting for the right man in the summer?
Would it be worth appointing another Beale style disaster because the right man is currently unavailable?

Back