went for some new pads ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol: aye that too

your not an opening bowler though Andy

Not much of a bowler at the moment. :lol:

The teams are selected with the team in mind, the 2s are going well so why muck around with a winning side. Shit, but that's cricket. Didn't take my chance.

Not much of a bowler at the moment. :lol:

The teams are selected with the team in mind, the 2s are going well so why muck around with a winning side. Shit, but that's cricket. Didn't take my chance.

need to get some smb games under your belt mate

Nice bat Craig, quick fire 50 on Monday I expect.

I really want a new bat now, and pads.

that just a daily occurrence for me man

want a net tomorrow night? 2nd team are looking for another bowler if your interested

how is your season going? Steve Silvester still playing for the 1sts or have they dispatched him?

been alright like nothing special, haven't taken many wickets. Aye Stevie's still in the firsts when he can play like, working a lot at the minute though.

Here Glenn dya reckon me and scott could get into the T20 tonight for an under 16 ticket

Last edited:
f***ing hell :eek:

Aye the oil needs time to sink in and dry. Thats the advice i've always had off me da about me bats. His lasted him 20 years :eek: I had it for 3 month and split it :lol:

EDIT - according to the link i posted 2 coats should be enough.

"There should be enough coverage of oil on the front face of the bat so that you can see a thin film of oil on it. You should NOT see any oil running if you stand the bat upright. If this happens there is too much oil so wipe it away to only leave a thin film. Lie the bat down horizontally after this.

After leaving it at least overnight repeat the procedure again but this time use even less oil than the first application. In other words give it only a very light rub with the same open weave cloth from before. Leave lying horizontally for at least 6 hours.

After this oiling you are then ready to begin the Knocking In procedure. Again, this is not rocket science - it is a simple procedure to follow. "

This link says 3 coats -

http://www.laverwood.co.nz/batcare.php

Last edited:
been alright like nothing special, haven't taken many wickets. Aye Stevie's still in the firsts when he can play like, working a lot at the minute though.

Here Glenn dya reckon me and scott could get into the T20 tonight for an under 16 ticket

Don't see why not mate, I get in for U16 but you look a lot older than me! Should be alright tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back