went for some new pads ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

beer, drugs, women. it happened to us all;)

tbh, a number of reason. I got told I was due to open the bowling and only did once or twice, and I'm not blowing my own trumpet but I changed the game a couple of times, by getting the key man out. I'm not too bothered about my batting, but I batted 9th or 10th consistently with lads younger than me batting above me, and I think I'm better than that. I finished 2nd highest wicket-taker and could have got more wickets if I got what I was promised. Also, the coach was a bit of a knob and I was moving an age group up, and I couldn't see myself playing much, if at all, compared to last year.

good looking cunt anarl

that too

Eddy will be in hot sweats reading that post.

that just a daily occurrence for me man

tbh, a number of reason. I got told I was due to open the bowling and only did once or twice, and I'm not blowing my own trumpet but I changed the game a couple of times, by getting the key man out. I'm not too bothered about my batting, but I batted 9th or 10th consistently with lads younger than me batting above me, and I think I'm better than that. I finished 2nd highest wicket-taker and could have got more wickets if I got what I was promised. Also, the coach was a bit of a knob and I was moving an age group up, and I couldn't see myself playing much, if at all, compared to last year.

that too

want a net tomorrow night? 2nd team are looking for another bowler if your interested

good looking cunt anarl

how is your season going? Steve Silvester still playing for the 1sts or have they dispatched him?

want a net tomorrow night? 2nd team are looking for another bowler if your interested

how is your season going? Steve Silvester still playing for the 1sts or have they dispatched him?

Fuck the 2nd's.

The 3rds need a fast bowler. Much better to play on a Sunday;)

Can't you tell i'm desperate not to bowl anymore.

I was available. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back