Wembley train query

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they identify where the non reserved carriages are also so people can stand in the right place and not wander around looking for a seat.
As I said before, for the Shields game, they cancelled all reservations on the morning of the journey.

Aye it would definitely help ease the chaos. Shocking they could decide to do that so late with no notice when people will have already made plans.

Personally, I think it is wrong to cancel reservations because they have over sold. I couldn't reserve on the booking we got. If they cancel reservations it will be a free for all unfortunately. They might have put a lot more carriages on hopefully.Best of luck.
More carriages???? It'll stick out past the end of the platform !

Right I’m gonna share this now, seeing as I just got a refund and have flights down, LNER told me that the 7.58 from ncl has carriage G as the free seating carriage seats 60 to 70, so fill yer boots.

Saturday afternoon train for me from Sunderland and a Monday morning train from London.

I reckon it'll be fine by then...

Bought train ticket soon as got Wembley ticket, phase 1. Couldn't book seats as they weren't taking bookings. Been on trains with seat reservations where they have been cancelled at last minute.

At the end of the day it's not like we are the first team to ever get to a cup final. There is precedent for this and so I hope they can draw on years of experience in managing surge demand like this.

Hopefully...

Can't help but be worried about the Saturday trains. They'll be full/almost full leaving sunderland and we aren't getting on until Eaglescliffe, so even after Hartlepool. Don't have seat reservations either. Don't think I'll relax until i'm on the train, albeit probably folded in half on the end of a luggage rack or something :lol:

Can't help but be worried about the Saturday trains. They'll be full/almost full leaving sunderland and we aren't getting on until Eaglescliffe, so even after Hartlepool. Don't have seat reservations either. Don't think I'll relax until i'm on the train, albeit probably folded in half on the end of a luggage rack or something :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I bought train tickets for the Sunday morning with reserved seats, before the semi final was played. Going with my dad and my daughter who suffers from ASD. If someone tkaes our seats she'll be windmilling :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back