Wembley tickets

I can only assume people are ‘reserving’ them, meaning they cease to show, following which they have 30 mins to buy them, including potentially hunting for a customer number. If they can’t get the latter, they will appear again.
This. You can stick more than 1 in your basket so people do that in the hope they can get numbers. Then when the deal is timed out they’re taken out by the system and put back on sale.

People seem desperate for the system to be to blame.
Wasn’t blaming the system mate, just pointing out several don’t understand that you need the equivalent amount of numbers to tickets you want to buy so get frustrated when they get to purchase point and get stopped. Likewise others seem to go down the route of get them in the basket and hope that they’ll get numbers in time to buy. Hence why tickets disappear the are back on sale.

Wasn’t blaming the system mate, just pointing out several don’t understand that you need the equivalent amount of numbers to tickets you want to buy so get frustrated when they get to purchase point and get stopped. Likewise others seem to go down the route of get them in the basket and hope that they’ll get numbers in time to buy. Hence why tickets disappear the are back on sale.

I was agreeing with you mate.

If anyone in block 110 cannot gan to the match I'll have their ticket off them, it's for me missus like otherwise we're both in the Pompey end :cry:

If anyone has 2 spare anywhere for a friend it would be appreciated, i have mine but he's decided to go, if you don't ask you don't get, he's left it late but im putting it out there incase.

Got a feeling ticket master is going to be busy on phone tomorrow. I’ve spoken to a fair few who haven’t got their tickets yet,me included nippy bum time Coming on strong

I wouldn’t worry mate. Worst case scenario is, you have to go to the Wembley ticket office on Sunday morning.
Exactly this mate, today is the cut off point i believe they said people will receive up until today then it's call them from tomorrow, like you said, worst case scenario you end up picking up on the day, not ideal, everyone would like the ticket in their hand but if it's only way, it's only way. I was getting nervous last week and i got mine on Thursday, i can only imagine what the ones who still don't have are feeling.

If anyone in block 110 cannot gan to the match I'll have their ticket off them, it's for me missus like otherwise we're both in the Pompey end :cry:

Hi mate, I have two 110's, not together ... they're spoken for but I've asked the lads and they'll give them up if they have tickets elsewhere.

If you can come up with a similar ticket, elsewhere, you can have one of these.

So that's your mission should you choose to accept it ;)

Hi mate, I have two 110's, not together ... they're spoken for but I've asked the lads and they'll give them up if they have tickets elsewhere.

If you can come up with a similar ticket, elsewhere, you can have one of these.

So that's your mission should you choose to accept it ;)
I'll see what l can do. I've got two in the Pompey end if all else fails.
From a fellow Reiver.
FTM.

Last edited:
I'll see what l can do. I've got two in the Pompey end if all else fails.
From a fellow Reiver.
FTM.

There's no rush mate.

Both lads have said they'll give up their ticket so you'll be fine if you find another Sunderland.

I may be able to help but you'll struggle to get rid of the Portsmouth tickets tbh ...

... Japanese tourists are your best bet, tell them it's the FA Cup final ;)

Looking for a spare for my niece if at all possible. Her best mate plus one have just got tickets this morning and are wanting to surprise her. She shared a season ticket with her brother until 2 years ago, and the customer number has already been used. Any help would be massively appreciated, thanks.

Back