Wembley tickets

Looking for a spare for my niece if at all possible. Her best mate plus one have just got tickets this morning and are wanting to surprise her. She shared a season ticket with her brother until 2 years ago, and the customer number has already been used. Any help would be massively appreciated, thanks.

Can I just remind people about @Roger 's sticky about tickets.

We all want to help but a little discretion would stop this thread being locked or deleted.

Pm' s are the way forward ;)

There's no rush mate.

Both lads have said they'll give up their ticket so you'll be fine if you find another Sunderland.

I may be able to help but you'll struggle to get rid of the Portsmouth tickets tbh ...

... Japanese tourists are your best bet, tell them it's the FA Cup final ;)

Plenty of Pompey fans still looking on their boards.

Can I just remind people about @Roger 's sticky about tickets.

We all want to help but a little discretion would stop this thread being locked or deleted.

Pm' s are the way forward ;)

Best thing to post would be "is the final sold out?" still a chance for a ticket would surely cover what @Roger is stating what we cant post?

I managed to buy 2 for family on Thursday but post came this morning and nowt. Anyone else in the same boat?

Will give it until tomorrow to call just wondering.

All i can say is, there is some class people on here, i got my own but twice today someone has sorted out extras for me for different people, a class above, this place.

Would it not be worth ringing the club mate?

You never know.

I was in a similar boat for kids tickets until the generous people on here helped me out

I have no idea how, but just had a call from the Ticket Office offering me 5 tickets - thanks for the advice from here. I love the SAFC Ticket Office :)

Have a 'shirt' spare if anyone is interested :lol:

I have no idea how, but just had a call from the Ticket Office offering me 5 tickets - thanks for the advice from here. I love the SAFC Ticket Office :)

Aye the fella who runs our branch was in and they offered him more if he wanted. Assume they've been given more or have spares from corporate etc

Back