Wembley hotels

Keep saying it. This is the best option if staying over. Down on the morning and celebrate or drown your sorrows Sunday evening.
It's what I'm doing, marra. I listened to your advice ;). Driving to Wealdstone and parking there. I've booked a cheap Travelodge in Uxbridge. Wetherspoons breakfast brings the cost down again. Do you know if there's free street parking in Uxbridge on Sundays and bank holiday?

It's what I'm doing, marra. I listened to your advice ;). Driving to Wealdstone and parking there. I've booked a cheap Travelodge in Uxbridge. Wetherspoons breakfast brings the cost down again. Do you know if there's free street parking in Uxbridge on Sundays and bank holiday?
Yeah loads of free street parking there.

Decided to avoid the train this time, and drive down.
Didn’t fancy an early start tho so have found somewhere quite reasonable with free secure parking in Harrow . Close to bars and station, two nights Saturday and Sunday.
Won’t be going into London this time, but might give Wealdstone a visit. The change might bring a change of luck !

Pompey fans didn't stop in London for Checkatrade, travelled up on the day,,at least M1 won't be as busy with Donny not making it
Of course, it's a day trip for them, silly me.

There'll be other playoff losers cancelling all the same. Definitely recommend people who found them full to try again after the weekend. Watford is so handy and easy to get to Wembley and away home

Back